Enzuigiri wrote:
I would've welcomed that with open arms. I enjoy seeing Silk rage but trying to put himself at the top.

Lol.

No one's going to do anything about it, apparently. Many have complained, and little has been done. And, I guess, nothing will be done. It doesn't seem as if anyone "higher up" is interested in making a better BYOND Community by eliminating current rips such as Supremacy.
Because staff don't care. Looking at you Tom. It would be a simple task to just get rid of rips. Of course I could see why he wouldn't do that. Every HUB is advertising space which is money for BYOND. But hey. I can promise that if Tom were to get rid of rips completely the amount of "original" game hubs would increase.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Because staff don't care. Looking at you Tom. It would be a simple task to just get rid of rips. Of course I could see why he wouldn't do that. Every HUB is advertising space which is money for BYOND. But hey. I can promise that if Tom were to get rid of rips completely the amount of "original" game hubs would increase.

You really can't get rid of rips until there are original games.

So until some original games step up and earn player bases like NESTalgia is doing, taking away the main playerbase of BYOND would be stupid. Cause then you're killing off a potential playerbase for the original games before they even come out.

So it's on the developers right now, not Tom.
Zack101 wrote:
You really can't get rid of rips until there are original games.

So until some original games step up and earn player bases like NESTalgia is doing, taking away the main playerbase of BYOND would be stupid. Cause then you're killing off a potential playerbase for the original games before they even come out.

So it's on the developers right now, not Tom.

You're pretty much wrong on every front there.

You can get rid of rips without original games here, using methods such as the one that I suggested.

If the main playerbase of BYOND are all illegally ripping and selling, then yeah I say kick them out. When original games come out, new members will come. It's not as if all of BYOND will die in one day if we lose rips.

If it weren't up to Tom at this stage, the problem would of fixed itself long ago.
Start a petition wookie! and if that doesn't work. Start a riot! BYOND REVOLUTION!
Indeed. If the majority of BYOND is playing rips now, they're not going to be "potential playerbase" for games like NEStalgia otherwise they would be playing original games as opposed to "Battle Universe X". They aren't here for quality RPGs and action games, they are here to play as Goku and Vegeta and shoot ki blasts all day. Removing them from the site would be a miracle, not the beginning of the end.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Indeed. If the majority of BYOND is playing rips now, they're not going to be "potential playerbase" for games like NEStalgia otherwise they would be playing original games as opposed to "Battle Universe X". They aren't here for quality RPGs and action games, they are here to play as Goku and Vegeta and shoot ki blasts all day. Removing them from the site would be a miracle, not the beginning of the end.

This.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Just because you like Battle Universe X doesn't mean you can't like NEStalgia. Both games I hate btw. But I agree with the rest of the statement. Get rid of them. If they only want rips, QQ moar and leave. Go play the original GOA or the original such and such, I have no problem with anime games I have problem with rips. Which 95% of anime games on this site are.
BUT IF YOU DONT LIEK ACID RAIN, THEN YOU ARE JUST ASIAN.
Posted a huge reply to ET
It got eaten by something

Not bothering again.
El Wookie wrote:
Posted a huge reply to ET
It got eaten by something

Not bothering again.

Sorry, that was my Caterpie. He'll be less of a problem once he evolves into a Metapod and can only use Harden.

Lol, harden.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Sorry, that was my Caterpie. He'll be less of a problem once he evolves into a Metapod and can only use Harden.

Lol, harden.

Capture Magnemite
Name Penis
Teach Harden
Teach Discharge

Lol, Pokemon.
this post = sex without intercourse.
Page: 1 2 3