ID:1202703

Keywords: byondmoba, lol, moba
So, Lately I have been getting bored with the usual Byond games I play. LoL has started to bore me as well. So I have decided to make a post challenging any developer team to make a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game. (Anything Like DoTA, LoL, HoN, BC, Etc...) It would be much appreciated if someone would make the attempt.. Since I have no coding experience or iconning experience. Hopefully someone goes for it!

Thanks,
-GodAweful
I could code this its just I can't do icons worth crap...it would be like poorly animated stick men farming midget stick men and stick towers shooting sticks..
In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
I could code this its just I can't do icons worth crap...it would be like poorly animated stick men farming midget stick men and stick towers shooting sticks..

sure

In response to Kisioj
Kisioj wrote:
Gokussj99 wrote:

sure

Is that a challenge to create Stick Arena Online!?

In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
Gokussj99 wrote:

sure

Is that a challenge to create Stick Arena Online!?

Yeah, make game using temporary icons like stickmans.
If the game will be finished and well done, I am more than sure that you will find somebody to icon for the game.