ID:120294

So as you all know from my last post im hosting a contest for either a BYOND Membership Extension or 18$ Via Paypal.

Quoted from the last post:

The Concept is to create the best School Related Demo/Lib/Game you can in a week! You'll be scored not only on the outcome, But The Concept, What you were able to make work, and the ability of what you create! The prize will of course be a 1 year BYOND Membership donated by me, and if anyone else wants to chip in it may be raised will the possibility of runner up prizes!

To Submit what you make ill be making a forum on this BYOND Account Entitled "School Project In A Week?!". You can work on this by yourself, or with others but, be sure to tell me who will receive the prize if you win, upon submission.
/End Quote

So basically the only update is that the Time period given will be extended due to a few people not being able to get their work finished. Instead of the initial week, ill be giving two weeks. The Contest will now end on November 2nd 12:00 PM(Midnight) EST Time. Thats about all, Thanks for your time.
~ D-Cire
Thanks, I love you.
OMG, my savior!
Np =3
YEEEAAAAAH!
Wait, anything about school? So a school related game, an incredibly helpful school organizer, or even an incredibly useful calculator are all eligible? Or is it specifically a game?
@Cau, it is anything with school-themed. I think theme is pretty understandable? Tool like calculator is not school-themed.
Avainer1 wrote:
@Cau, it is anything with school-themed. I think theme is pretty understandable? Tool like calculator is not school-themed.

Nevermind. If I participate, I'll stick to a game.
CauTi0N wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:

Nevermind. If I participate, I'll stick to a game.

Actually No. what you said first was correct. A School ORganizer/Calculator would work. Its Anything REGAURDING School. Not a School Theme.