ID:120384

Keywords: wow
Tyga has officially quit BYOND. He has handed ownership down to me. I've fired everyone but Darwin for being highly inactive. You can join us either by using the forum or mailing me using my gmail address.

ExPixel is kindly fixing our CSS up a bit. Do expect weekly interviews/polls/game reviews. We'll do the best we can.

-Love, Avainer.
Address: [email protected]

Enzuigiri Edit: Spell Checked.
ExPixel can css?
I R hired. !!!
ExPixel - ExCSS - ProgrammerEx.

But I made Expixel's CSS lol
I want to interview Silkwizard. J/S :B
GreatFisher wrote:
But I made Expixel's CSS lol

I don't think you get what I said.

ExPixel = ExCSS - ProgrammerEx.

... I'm lost, I'm not sure if that's meant to be funny but I just don't get it lol.
GreatFisher wrote:
... I'm lost, I'm not sure if that's meant to be funny but I just don't get it lol.

I was lazy :[
GreatFisher wrote:

You're no fun.

I like beans sandwich.
ExPixel wrote:
GreatFisher wrote:

I made you a css cos your lazy???
I want!! I want to interview someone =O
GreatFisher wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
GreatFisher wrote:

I made you a css cos your lazy???

Lmao.
Can we all learn to use proper English first, please? I can't take a blog dedicated to any sort of reading material with improper spelling and grammar seriously. Come on, sheesh.
UPD4T3 wrote:
Can we all learn to use proper English first, please? I can't take a blog dedicated to any sort of reading material with improper spelling and grammar seriously. Come on, sheesh.

When it comes dawn2eet wii can spell properly
Maybe.