ID:120408

Since my GIAD2011 didn't really generate the following I was hoping it would, I've decided to release the source code. Not much use in keeping it to myself.

There's some pretty useful stuff in there that can be applied to other projects, I suppose. I will be including the game's resources as well.

The code isn't really documented but is mostly legible.

NOTE: This isn't the version of the source code that I submitted at the GIAD 2011 deadline. Since the GIAD2011 deadline, I have added new content, rebalanced much of the gameplay, and rolled out numerous bug fixes.

2011-10/D4RK354B3R-0001/GIAD 2011.rar
Knock yourselves out.
Can you add rasengan to it plz?
Avainer1 wrote:
Can you add rasengan to it plz?

Only after I add the pbags and gravity training.
Success! Now I can steal your grid system thingie which I failed miserably at trying to recreate.

Hawh hawh.
El Wookie wrote:
Success! Now I can steal your grid system thingie which I failed miserably at trying to recreate.

Hawh hawh.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO
Who needs pbags when you can hit the "Self-Train" button and be level 5000 within 3 seconds?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Who needs pbags when you can hit the "Self-Train" button and be level 5000 within 3 seconds?

LEVEL 5000 WITHIN 3.44491 SECONDS, YOU LOSE.
20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
That reminds me, I might release the SkyDrop Delivery source. However, it is way obfuscated to the point it is nearly unreadable. :P (Crazy compression)
great game, source helped me learn more about interfaces, thx.
I was doing some house cleaning with my members files and accidentally deleted the link here.

Because of the silliness with Dariuc, I've decided to reupload the source code.

http://files.byondhome.com/D4RK354B3R/GIAD%202011.rar