Masterdarwin88 wrote:
I don't give a shit if he buys random narutards and rippers an 18$ membership.
Maybe some of you are just jelous?

You should give a shit. Do you like looking at spam and terrible games? Do you like having a community filled with 12 year old's, who think its OK to steal someone else's work?

Are we jealous or do we just care more about having a better community?

i heard he was at a cancer treatment center
Sergent Trusk: "Fellas, we have a new Mission from, El Senior EmpirezTeam. We are to hunt down Liam Howe and retrieve his cell phone, even if we must deduct more than 143 HPs from him."

"After learning about Teka's recent whereabouts we send out MD(MasterDarwin) Strike Squad to locate Teka and use freeze, stuns, paralysis, whatever special attacks it takes to bring Teka back without much harm. We will punish you severely if anyone uses a ban hammer on this pregnant man. Do I make myself clear!?"
People hating Teka for buying others memberships is sort of like making fun of Bill Gates for buying his friends each a Ferrari. No matter what argument you procure, it still doesn't change the fact that Billy Bob has a Ferrari and you don't.
Solomn Architect wrote:
People hating Teka for buying others memberships is sort of like making fun of Bill Gates for buying his friends each a Ferrari. No matter what argument you procure, it still doesn't change the fact that Billy Bob has a Ferrari and you don't.

I prefer Bugatti anyway.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I prefer Bugatti anyway.

Does it really matter? If I had so much as a Prius handed to me for free, I would flip out and scream like a little girl...
He told me he was quitting aswell.
Page: 1 2