ID:120451

Today, in my computer science club, someone said "hey, you're a member on BYOND right?" and I was like "what."

Then we talked about SS13, and the goons, and everyone else in the club was like "what."

Small world, folks. Small world filled with lots of "what"s.
Was it Juarez?
I never actually asked :|
I'm sure I'll find out eventually.
That's a bit awkward and unsettling. Is there any reason why he would recognize you from BYOND?
BYOND People Stalker?
DT could of mentioned it in passing or the guy could have seen him use it during class sometime.

No one from BYOND 'round these parts. Or if there is, I've never met them.
Ah yes. And that's why I'm not seen on there.
Tiberath wrote:
DT could of mentioned it in passing or the guy could have seen him use it during class sometime.

That's what I was thinking, primarily. Oh, and I swear PopIsFizzy goes to my college. I'm certain of it. Or it's his very identical doppelganger.
CauTi0N:
That's what I was thinking, primarily. Oh, and I swear PopIsFizzy goes to my college. I'm certain of it. Or it's his very identical

Shout out his name next time you see him.

In my about 6 years on BYOND, I have only found two other memebers IRL. One of them a narutard who wasn't active and the other was a little girl who thought I was a creeper and ignored me completly and has ever since after mentioning BYOND to her.
The only BYOND user I know outside of the site is Cat330 who has been my friend since I was in 10th grade in HS. I am now in 12th, he does stuff, and Monday him and I (along with some other friends) had a very unhealthy feast of 50 McDoubles from McDonalds.
I once played this old Naruto game on BYOND, met this girl, and now we're married and have 5 kids.
Only person I know ( or knew rather since I don't talk to him anymore ) outside of BYOND was my 4th grade classmate who introduced me to the site in the first place.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
The only BYOND user I know outside of the site is Cat330 who has been my friend since I was in 10th grade in HS. I am now in 12th, he does stuff, and Monday him and I (along with some other friends) had a very unhealthy feast of 50 McDoubles from McDonalds.

That sounds delicious.

I know some older members, but they had introduced me to the site and have since left. @Duel, that might have been more believable had you said DBZ game and lowered the amount of kids to maybe 2.

Happened to me once, same senario, same game. Different club, was AutoCAD or somethin like that.
I use AutoCAD because it's sexy as fuck.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
In my about 6 years on BYOND, I have only found two other memebers IRL. One of them a narutard who wasn't active and the other was a little girl who thought I was a creeper and ignored me completly and has ever since after mentioning BYOND to her.

You haven't been, on BYOND for 6 years.
Ryuk25 wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:

You haven't been, on BYOND for 6 years.

Cuz you have access to all alternate accounts right? Go back to you're mud pit!