Zaoshi obviously hacks.
I agree EmpirezTeam. Definite Hacker.
#23 Tiago7727 29 0:0:0
That's definitely not right.
I thought the same exact thing. xD
After passing up the scores, I went gunz blazin! It started getting weird when I though I was one of them except with longer arms as I was hunting them down. Very smooth game, nice.
Hope theres enough time when I get back from class to try and catch you Trueseeker. =p
A good shooter, but I would love to see it with original graphics.
I dunno...
It's the second day after the contest and Darker Legend hasn't logged in for about 2 days. According to his blog post the contest was over after Halloween, yet my score still stands and he hasn't posted the results. :(
holy cow that games hard nice job on the score O.o i couldnt keep away from the zombies.
AZOMG... I SWEAR THAT ICON WAS THE FIRST ICON IVE EVER HAD ON BYOND... (TALKIN BOUT THE ZOMBIE FROM ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGBORS FROM SNES)
I absolutely agree with Zaoshi. I tried every way possible to hack the score but ended up with no logical result.
That is singleplayer game right ??
And Darker Emerald.. If u want help i think i could icon all the monsters and other things of game Zombies Ate My Neighbors :D

It can be multiplayer too, just havent bother with it since i started helping kum with his feed game.
Page: 1 2