ID:120687

Post your comments here!
Y u delete the comments dude
"Cool White Boy...."

No, you're Muslim.
Stealing Flysbad's ideas now too?
Idoit im muslim and im not black as you are
Darker what idea i steal of flysbad??????
Tarundbz wrote:
Y u delete the comments dude

Because i want my web my rules don't like get lost
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
Hello, if you buy me BYOND Membership I give you game source.

Get lost
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'll code any game for you.

Idc get lost hacker
Trololol Zewo is raging.
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'm not a hacker. I won't hack you, trust me. All I want is a year of BYOND Membership. I'll send you all my sources and even help you make a game. :) Please? I'm poor you love poor people.
i love poor peoples but not hackers
Darker Legends wrote:
Trololol Zewo is raging.
Idc what you thinked so spay me
Super Coder wrote:
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'm not a hacker. I won't hack you, trust me. All I want is a year of BYOND Membership. I'll send you all my sources and even help you make a game. :) Please? I'm poor you love poor people.
Pls I can't buy more membership atm
i love poor peoples but not hackers

KururugiSuzaku wrote:
Please, Super Coder, from the goodness of your heart, please buy me Membership.

Man pls stop beging you anoying me man why you showing your self a noob in byond pls i don't got money atm understand!!!!
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
Please, Super Coder. Your brother gave me your account, I didn't hack you. But I will hack anyone you want and send a fucking T-Virus into their computer if you buy me BYOND Membership. I will never hack you. Please?
Kor there is no brother is on byond so tell me who give you my account

KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'll code anything for you!!
I don't need a coder man im a great coder so pls stop it man

KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'll tell you if you buy me BYOND Membership.
Get lost
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
I'll tell you how I got your password if you buy me BYOND Membership.

No need so pls forgive me and shut up other i have to bannned you from posting comments on my web
That's it, bitch, if you don't buy me BYOND Membership, I'm going to hack in your ports and fucking implement a jucheck virus on your ass to eat up all your files, destroy your system32 files (the files that hold your computer together) and steal your account. IP 215.134.12.5 Now, you have one last chance. Buy me BYOND Membership or I hack you and destroy your computer.
KururugiSuzaku wrote:
That's it, bitch, if you don't buy me BYOND Membership, I'm going to hack in your ports and fucking implement a jucheck virus on your ass to eat up all your files, destroy your system32 files (the files that hold your computer together) and steal your account. IP 215.134.12.5 Now, you have one last chance. Buy me BYOND Membership or I hack you and destroy your computer.

Go a head and my ip nots that
Page: 1 2