yes that's true. But like I said not all do and they still don't need all that money and I'm sure some do it for publicity and other stuff like that.
Anime HQ wrote:
yes that's true. But like I said not all do and they still don't need all that money and I'm sure some do it for publicity and other stuff like that.

Why don't they need the money? They earned it.
yes they earned it but no one deserves millions just to judge a stupid show when people who actually NEED that money are out there.
Anime HQ wrote:
yes they earned it but no one deserves millions just to judge a stupid show when people who actually NEED that money are out there.

They get money from tickets sold, they get a profit, now the tickets aren't cheap. Now be honest if you got a chance to win millions of dollars for judging talent, would you not do it?
Atriosv3 wrote:
They get money from tickets sold, they get a profit, now the tickets aren't cheap. Now be honest if you got a chance to win millions of dollars for judging talent, would you not do it?

Hell yeah I'd do it. But would I say I was working? No. The same way I wouldn't say I was working if I was paid to shoot a ball in a basket. I'd tell people I was getting paid to play games.
lol thank you. He understand and yes I would but the blame isn't on me but on the idiotic people who offered it...
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Atriosv3 wrote:

Hell yeah I'd do it. But would I say I was working? No. The same way I wouldn't say I was working if I was paid to shoot a ball in a basket. I'd tell people I was getting paid to play games.

Its not that easy as your setting it out to be, they are working there ass off, they get tired and sweat for crying out other than some people just in there office accepting calls.
Anime HQ wrote:
lol thank you. He understand and yes I would but the blame isn't on me but on the idiotic people who offered it...

So why are you blaming the people who are accepting it?
I'm not blaming them because if anyone had the chance to make so much money they would accept it but at the same time they are aware that they don't need so much money but lol this argument is becoming tireing...
Anime HQ wrote:
I'm not blaming them because if anyone had the chance to make so much money they would accept it but at the same time they are aware that they don't need so much money but lol this argument is becoming tireing...

Why would they deny so much money then to set it to a lower amount.
it's whatever bro...
Page: 1 2