ROLEPLAY REBIRTH!

by EnvyAttraction
ROLEPLAY REBIRTH!
Roleplay or shut up!
ID:120837

We are in beta-testing, so don't be dis-encouraged if there is a feature not working- report it!

Original Programmer: EnvyAttraction
Main Programmers: Nightmare Zarkus, Amatsu Darkfyre
Credits:
  • Chewyy Mapping
  • Deadron Some list handling operations in code.

WHEN U GUYS START HIERING ADMINS REMEBER ME PLZ!CUASE I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ADMIN.
Dude seems like he would clearly be the best choice for an admin ^.^
LOLOLOLOL.
How'd the server crash? Did ZenoKuthric's character get so strong that he destroyed the whole universe by powering up? I was looking forward to him facing some SSJ3s in a final end-wipe epic battle...oh well.

Hopefully the server will be back up later today so the new wipe can begin. And this time, the speed of attacking won't be hax!
LOL RYUUJIN. And, add me on the pager.
Amazing Game!
Fucking fail lockout. My fault though >_>
I can't join? THIS IS BAD REAL BAD MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!
There's a lockout happening currently, nobody can join.
Lockout? This ain't the NBA bruh....lol Jk.
WHAT NOW?
ZenoKuthric wrote:
WHAT NOW?

What he said.
Another lockout, but Cebta now knows what's causing the lockouts.
Game's up, the port changed, so you'll want to join from here. Pretty sure it changed from 9998 to 9995.
ExGen decided he didn't want to host this game anymore, so this game is in need of a new shell host.
I can go to town and get some money right now, put it on my card, buy a shell, just tell meh How much i'll need and where to get the shell
Haha. If someone has a shell they wouldn't mind lending me contact me at [email protected] (not email, messenger.)
Like I said, how much do I need and I can go get one. As well as where to get it.
Omg your gonna make me download the damn messenger >_> thanks.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5