ID:1208426

Community game with Community monsters.

If you would would like to make your own monster/creature/npc try to match my awful art style and i will consider adding it to the game.

Here's some new and existing members of my game.

You could always suggest something in detail which i might think about creating myself.
Looks alright.
Lol when did you add me?
yesterday :P lol
shame i wasn't added lol, teka123 i didn't mean to call it basic art XD
@Brett Surrrrrrrre T_T 90% of people on here are added from their own suggestions anyhow :) which is why this post is asking if anyone wants to be made or make there own npc lol and then i will "consider" it :P lool
Haha I like it, although I look like an iron deficient baby shark :P. What is your prefered means of contacted these days?
I want one! I am interested in what you would make me. XD
Thanks Fisher :) yeah i kind of find fish hard to make o.o Well you can usually find me on my age old skype account which is LordTeka and i still use msn!(old style) Rebelling to merge!

lol :P

HMM Albro :O somehow i think everyone will think like that.. lol
lol it wont let me use MSN anymore lol
Lions are pretty cool. Just sayin'. ;)
i was indeed thinking about a lion :O hmm
Falacy does not look evil enough. >:)

Brettpenzer, what do you mean ALRIGHT?!?!?!! They are AWESOME!!! Teka is doing something not anyone can do.. making a full out game with his own icons!
Oh and im not in there? Cool.
In response to King_LiOnZ
Aww sorry Lionz :O I don't remember hearing a request :)? any details :O?

Lol thanks Kip, though most people can do a game with their own art much better than me T_T
i see how it is, falacy gets pauldrons but all i get is pink lingerie. SCREW YOU TEKA!!111
No i'm sorry ET but look how big and strong you look.

T_T I'm sorry, I thought... I'm sure i dressed you as you asked! maybe :O
Deadly Flys? I think that'd make a great addition to the game. Every great game needs some Flys {:

I would like to be a drunken Fly, with bigs eyes, and whenever I'm chasing someone, make me wander off, LOL. That'd be the best drunken Fly ever.
I know you don't know me much but it wouldn't hurt to consider a Feinz which is a feet eater/
Hya Flys i will consider it :O, Also Hi Feinz nice to speak with you but .... I'm sorry that descriptions is very strange and not something i can work with T_T
Page: 1 2 3 4