Oh. Okay. Makes sense now. I thought he had a deformed eye. xD
you forgot math math is just down right evil teka
Lmfao do me !
Necropost, but I'm still waiting on mine.
Ok so this guy Falacy steals my icon am about to report this to the Octo geek squad.
I would love to see a grim reaper and at the bottom his cloak kinda looks like flame with the name Liffeh ;D if you want I'll try to do the art myself but I try epic hard at doing the walls/roofs that I am good at mobs are suuuuch a stretch for me.
Heh.
Well, if Teka's still doing this; he could always go through the top helpers/benefactors and start doing them now. Could also always make a buff eagle that wrecks life.
This is a Fugsnarf

Courtesy of Akto.

Fugsnarf is the name of an odd creature I drew in the third grade, it stuck and so I still use the name for various things. I described it and Akto drew it one time haha.

It's not perfect. Here are the actual specifications:

Head of a cat
Elephant trunk as a nose
Viper fish teeth
Body of a bear
Woodpecker feet
Rattlesnake tail
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
This is a Fugsnarf

Courtesy of Akto.

Fugsnarf is the name of an odd creature I drew in the third grade, it stuck and so I still use the name for various things. I described it and Akto drew it one time haha.

LEGEND-WAIT FOR IT-DARY
Make meh a Blue Jay!
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
This is a Fugsnarf

Courtesy of Akto.

It's not perfect. Here are the actual specifications:

Head of a cat
Elephant trunk as a nose
Viper fish teeth
Body of a bear
Woodpecker feet
Rattlesnake tail

You should probably use it as your DP.
Page: 1 2 3 4