A year ago, we had almost double that number on a monday. What the hell is happening around here?

Sadness.
One person won a fair use lawsuit versus the thousands who didn't. That's the exception that proves the rule.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Some chick whose name I forgot posted a video on youtube using music from one of square enix's games. Square Enix contacted youtube and had the video removed. The chick whose name I forgot demanded youtube put the video back up and sued square enix since the music was Fair Use. And she won.

Oh yeah? Well once upon a time a dude whose name I forgot made a Lego game and then the Lego founders were like "naw!" and the guy was like "wut?" and the judge was like "youz trollin!" and the Lego founders won the case. So shove that back up your hiney.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Some chick whose name I forgot posted a video on youtube using music from one of square enix's games. Square Enix contacted youtube and had the video removed. The chick whose name I forgot demanded youtube put the video back up and sued square enix since the music was Fair Use. And she won.

Oh yeah? Well once upon a time a dude whose name I forgot made a Lego game and then the Lego founders were like "naw!" and the guy was like "wut?" and the judge was like "youz trollin!" and the Lego founders won the case. So shove that back up your hiney.

Reading this post while watching the eye on ganings CSS move around makes me laugh for some reason.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
A year ago, we had almost double that number on a monday. What the hell is happening around here?

Sadness.

A year ago anyone was allowed to showcase their Naruto rip freely to BYOND, as well as FUNimation and Square-Enix games were still allowed on the hub.
If I ever decide to make a fangame it's going to be a megaman game because megaman is just...better than anything. The worst megaman game can keep my attention for at least a day. That's how much a die hard fan I am.
A good example of what Enzuigiri is saying, would be Bethesda threatening to sue Notch for the game name 'Scrolls'.

He has a point.
Enzuigiri wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

Reading this post while watching the eye on ganings CSS move around makes me laugh for some reason.

Agreed...
Page: 1 2