Lugia, Yusuke <3's you. Just 'member that.
Enzuigiri wrote:
-> Make bad game
-> Send mass emails to game sites
-> 100 player boom
-> Act like a jackass
-> Game dies

Oh ok

Why is the game bad again? I asked you this several times before and I think all you could come up with is "I don't like it" which is a matter of opinion, not a flaw in the game. Things like "it's unbalanced" or "the game is P2W" are valid complaints. Just because you're not a fan of retro-style RPG games doesn't mean NEStalgia is a bad game.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
-> Make bad game
-> 100 player boom
-> Act like a jackass
-> Game dies

Oh ok

Why is the game bad again? I asked you this several times before and I think all you could come up with is "I don't like it" which is a matter of opinion, not a flaw in the game. Things like "it's unbalanced" or "the game is P2W" are valid complaints. Just because you're not a fan of retro-style RPG games doesn't mean NEStalgia is a bad game.

This. Sometimes, even expert trolls like Enzui-the-wannabe-gir(l)-i make themselves look retarded because they use opinions and beliefs in a debate when facts are required.
Yusuke13 wrote:

:D <3
Lugia319 wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:

:D <3

YuYu is going commando in the middle of the east. His love is the best love under Allah?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
-> Make bad game
-> 100 player boom
-> Act like a jackass
-> Game dies

Oh ok

You must have me confused with someone else because every time someone asks why I don't like it I tell him.

-Storyline is awful

-Interface is ugly. I have no problem with 8-bit games but the interface is just terrible

-The movement is very slow which is a personal issue

-The missions for this game are typical MMO stuff. "Go grind X amount of enemies then return"

-I've seen staff being completely unprofessional and abusing powers for no reason. This doesn't reflect why I don't like the game but it bothers me.

The game has 0 appeal at all. I don't have a problem with 8-bit games. I can play any of the megaman NES games all day and be entertained.

@darwin:Enzui-the-wannabe-gir(l) o-o IDGI explain plox. And I'm not a troll sir.
True. You just try to win arguements that don't exist. Or start them out of the blue just because you can.

Explanation not required.
Yep, I don't need to explain myself. And I don't start arguments,(Let's start an argument about your spelling.)I notice flaws, point them out, people get butt hurt and want to negatively retort.

Why I do what I do is none of your or anyone else on this sites concern.
What are you trying to do with rips anyway? They're not being listed (if they're caught). Problem solved.

And while I'd love to show people how to make a team, there's really nothing to it other than people with skills combining efforts. The problem comes about when someone with no skill wants someone to make their game for them. Making a game itself is pretty easy because most of the work is done in your head. After that it's just bringing your ideas to life. There's no real way to "teach" someone how to form a team by example. Naturally programming would require someone to learn how to read help files. (Don't ask me how to icon, not my field)

In short, anyone serious about making a game should already have the skillset necessary to form a team (if necessary) and make a game. If they don't, they have the mental capacity to figure it out for themselves. This post is not about making games. It's about player interest being a part of the cycle.
Bottom line is, if they want to do it correctly, they will learn how. You're not going to stop people from cutting corners. There are plenty of resources already and over 20 clones of this post. You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
There are a ton of books with the same content on George Washington. Is any book any more original than the last? Am I not allowed to use one as a source because I used the other?

Besides, looking through BYOND community, I have never seen any post that speaks of not being part of the actual development team and contributing by showing interest. (Not that I looked prior to typing this up). You need to calm down Enzui. Hop of my page and continue doing whatever you're doing about rips, and let me continue working on my games and libraries.

Hats off Good Sir!
I wasn't asking for your reasoning, Enzui. You complain that people negatively retort against you when you point out their flaws. But that just means you're insecure. You point out people's mistakes, probably to cover up some of your own that you take very seriously, and expect for people to react negatively. And when they do, you try to overpower them and make them look stupid and make them feel like shit, maybe to make yourself feel better or because you can.

Either way, it's wrong. If you don't want to help others, to be beneficial to the community, then you are only hurting yourself and others when you continue to comment, vote, and post. I'm not asking for the reason why you do what you do. I am asking:

"Is it really neccecery to point out the mistakes, flaws, and negatives of a situation, person, etc. when nothing is perfect, including yourself?"

You can correct my spelling, grammar, and sentence structure all day long. I've been on the interwebs long enough to know that it's pointless to reason with trolls and troublemakers, whether you are one or not.

------

Now. Lugia. You have a nice post here. There are some things that don't make sense, but it seems fine in my eyes. It's a good suggestion and has helpful tips. There are other post saying similar things, but they are considerably older, so it's nice to have a recent one posted.
Page: 1 2