ID:121203

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Maker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
I'm trying to Insert a 32x32 icon into a (let's say) 48x48 icon. After sticking in Width()/Height() messages to my code before and after insertion, I see that it's actually scaling my 48x48 icon to 32x32.

I don't think I like that very much.

So, I'm proposing a couple new arguments for the icon() proc (and icon/New()), x and y, to specify where the (smaller) icon should be inserted.

I'll put it up to discussion how it should work for inserting larger icons "into" a smaller one.
While I kinda wish Insert() handled the scaling differently (it does this for legacy reasons mostly at this point), support will not be added to position the smaller icon in the larger file. What you need to do instead is use Crop() on the smaller icon to make it the correct size before insertion, which can also do the positioning for you. If Insert() is ever changed in the future, it will merely implement a crop on the inserted icon anyway, but burdening the proc with extra arguments would not be a good idea.