Enzuigiri wrote:
Look like Dream maker had sex with Notepad++ and this was the offspring. I like it. I enjoy this project. Makes life a lot easier when programming.

Glad you like it even though it's still in the early stages of development :)
UPD4T3 wrote:
I like your banner, a lot.

It belongs to the fish.
omg, Me Gusta layoutsheet...
now, i will download the demo BEFORE i give you reply...

That is cool! :|
I've been experiencing some problems highlighting Multistrings ({""}) and embedded text ("[]"). I think I'll just make the editor do a separate pass over the code for both in the background or check the characters you type in and go from there.
Maybe this will give the motivation to actually program something. No motivation QQ
Enzuigiri wrote:
Maybe this will give the motivation to actually program something. No motivation QQ

That would be awesome.
ExPixel wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

That would be awesome.

Why? o__o
Enzuigiri wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

That would be awesome.

Why? o__o

Because that means that the program did something useful.
Ah, I'm glad to see you're still working on this. I still have the real old version from when you were first working on it. It's come a long way.

Keep up the great work!

[Edit]: P.S. I like the new CSS
You are epic. cn i b u pimp?
Srsly.
I mean, I mean srsly. siruisly.
awesome.
To make sure you complete this, I refuse to give any compliment. I'd like to see more work done on this.

I didn't think about it before, but it'd be nice if Dream Maker looked more appealing or at least had styles to chose from. Someone suggest it to Tom!
Enzuigiri wrote:

An IDE won't give you motivation to program.
@ Caution: I think that's what Enzui said, "No motivation QQ".
CauTi0N wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

An IDE won't give you motivation to program.

Since when can you dictate what motivates me? You're a moron. Do not direct your hot garbage in my direction. I do not wish to get a virus.
Dream maker needs work indeed...
Tom should work on its appearence. Its to "simple".
Nice. How're you doing the highlighting - your own code, borrowing another lexer, something?

You've mentioned having some difficulty with {"multistrings{" / /* comments */ - would you like some help? I wrote the DMIDE lexer and I've got some code sitting around for a Scientilla DM lexer that I should clean up and submit to the Scintilla project
This only supports .dm files? No map or icon editing?

DM's code editor is pretty good. If it was that important, the BYOND staff could add tabs much more easily than you can recreate the whole IDE and add tabs.

I could see justification for making a standalone .dmi editor. There are lots of features the built-in icon editor doesn't have. It'd also be pretty easy to make since .dmi files are just .png files. It also might be handy to have the icon editor be standalone because you could easily alt+tab back and forth between icons and code.
Page: 1 2 3 4