ID:121276

Hello, faithful Ikou Era player.
I am sorry for being so inactive to the production of Ikou Era, me slowing down with updates had affected all of us. I doubt, I can make it up for your patience and your unbreakable loyalty to someone that had been made by my brain. Ikou Era is my first original project and it is one of the most proudest work I had done, this project was the result of my motivation and hardwork. I have no more excuses why I was inactive.

Ikou Era will be back, later on today I will be sending out newsletters to everyone that had sign up for the forums. Again, I am truly sorry for wasting your patience. I will be hosting this server on a VPS so you bet its going to be 24/7. I will be monitoring the story and form a new admin team. Please await for my VPS to be ready, keep one eye on the forums and the other on byond. We will have our fun!!

Again, I am honored to see so much love for something I had produced. I am most humbled by your love.

Thank you for your love, [DEV] AllSmiles. Hope to see you all soon.
http://ikou.darkbb.com/
http://www.byond.com/games/AllSmiles/IkouEra
Ikou Era a really neat game, glad your still around smiles. (Love the lantern icon thing on the blog xD)
Welcome back Allsmiles ^.^ It's me Kayen.
"it is one of the most proudest work I had done"

Lrn2Engrish.

Trolling aside, welcome back. I'll probably give Ikou Era a shot sometime. (:
You were probably busy playing league of legends
Hey smiles , this is a long time ikou era fan and ,well I'm really happy to see the game back up and running and was wondering if there was any admins on it yet?, And I know this is NOT the place to be asking this but coul I possibley be a admin/moderator?, I would be gratefull if you eve thought of it , thank you and I hope I did not waste your time
In response to Tsitiko
Tsitiko wrote:
Hey smiles , this is a long time ikou era fan and ,well I'm really happy to see the game back up and running and was wondering if there was any admins on it yet?, And I know this is NOT the place to be asking this but coul I possibley be a admin/moderator?, I would be gratefull if you eve thought of it , thank you and I hope I did not waste your time

I know this is NOT the place to be asking this, but I'll ask anyways.