The only thing wrong with it that I see are some jaggy lines(front-left shin, top of right arm, etc)
Superfetch
Supertramp
Superantx

Done. AFK forever
No idea, how this post go derailed so quickly.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
He looks like a fusion between Rick James and Infernape. It doesn't get any more awesome than that.

Therefore, Enzui's complaints are invalid.

^that
EmpirezTeam wrote:
He looks like a fusion between Rick James and Infernape. It doesn't get any more awesome than that.

Therefore, Enzui's complaints are invalid.

I think this is the most beautiful piece of work I've seen from you.
Looks nice, you obviously have an understanding of clusters. Can't wait to see the finished project. But like previously stated, it needs some AA and I believe I spot some banding on the right arm.
The moment you apply Anti Aliasing to a work of pixel art, it immediately ceases to be Pixel Art. Pixel Art focuses on the integrity of pixel placement; You lose that with Anti Aliasing.
Not necessarily hishido. AAing done by hand is still very much indeed pixel art. using a tool or filter to reproduce the effect is what is frowned upon.
Hishido wrote:
The moment you apply Anti Aliasing to a work of pixel art, it immediately ceases to be Pixel Art. Pixel Art focuses on the integrity of pixel placement; You lose that with Anti Aliasing.

This is garbage. AAing is a technique that is applied in pixel art. AAing smooths out edges etc etc all that good stuff. The use of programs that automatically do it for you is what makes Pixel Artist sad face. And even then you can't say it ceases to be pixel art.

Edit: ninja'd
Everything is pixel art <3 Doesnt matter how many pixels you use. Not anyone's fault the community of PixelJoint gets butthurt when someone applies the usage of opacity to improve upon in their work.
A horrible mindset.

You dont see digital art in a gallery of HANDMADE paintings. why? because its a different Genre of art. Pixel art by definition is manipulating an image on the scale of individual pixels. if you do anything other its NOT pixel art. It does matter how many pixels you use as its impossible to work with 098349880954093 colors created by filters.

When you realize this i sure you'll become a better artist, that is if you even are one.
Page: 1 2