ID:121354

Keywords: chickenfeat, release
Chicken Feat version 0.1 Released!
Download

Only 5 Maps in this release, although maps are the easiest thing to make in the game so there will be new map sets every update or so.
There is no sound or music at the moment, I've got Eksadus working on that right now.

Compare your Emblem count with others!
If you manage to beat any of the Record Times for the maps, send me a page with a screenshot and I'll change them! (:

Alert me of any bugs you find. Yes, there are a few things not functioning at the moment, like a collective rank/time, but that will be added soon!

Have fun!

-Oasiscircle
Wow, first bug found.
Everyone that played, please redownload!
This is probably a dumb question but how do we advance to the next map?
Click Next button in bottom right. (:
One doesn't seem to show up. :(

e: screenshot
Great game. Straightforward and fun.
Not sure what to tell you there, Andrew.
Mine had never done that, did you do anything different that time?
this is the first bug i saw...

apparently i used over 800 seconds on a stage.
The time intervals are actually much much MUCH smaller than seconds.
I just didn't know what to call them, intervals?
Oasiscircle wrote:
Not sure what to tell you there, Andrew.
Mine had never done that, did you do anything different that time?

Don't think so, started the game and collected the eggs. Turning them in made nothing happen though.
LordAndrew wrote:
One doesn't seem to show up. :(

e: screenshot

That's the old map right? Try taking it off your pager and redowloading. That's what I had to do.
AHHHHH! That's what it was. :P
You have to go through the Byond file and delete the first Chicken Feat Andrew, then download the new one.

@ Oasis: lol
That's fun. Good job.
If you press enter while playing, you automatically go to the next stage and the scores add up?
You. Giving up. Makes me very sad, Gary.

If Chicken Feat goes down the drain too, I'm just going to give up on you. At least give it a hub and allow it to be played decently before dropping it!
I've already done both, Darwin.
And you've already played the game as well.
A bit simple, but it's nice to see something playable =)

The game is fairly similar to something I've been working on. I like the idea of racing against the cluck clock. It's a very easy way to have a "multiplayer" game - people play individually (so lag is not an issue) but compete against all other players for the top times.
Oasiscircle wrote:
I've already done both, Darwin.
And you've already played the game as well.

I have. It's very nice.
There should be some difficulty like something that interfer like some monster that will eat your eggs before you even take them. In other terms there's no obstacle.
Page: 1 2