Here is the complete list of changes:
- Added the width and height named parameters to the HudGroup's add proc. These specify the width and height of the screen object just like you would by calling the HudObject's size() proc.
- Added the "chat-demo", which shows how to create and use an on-screen chat log.
- Added some procs to the Font object which are just aliases of other procs. The original procs had misleaning names because the name said "word" but you didn't have to pass just one word to the proc, you could pass a multi-word string. The aliases say "text" instead, but the original procs are kept anyway.
- Added the text_width() proc to the Font object which is just an alias of the word_width proc.
- Added the cut_text() proc to the Font object which is just an alias of the cut_word() proc.
- Added the "interface-demo", which contains HUD-based implementations of some interface controls. Each control is implemented as its own type of HudGroup, which means you just have to instantiate the object type to create the control and can use its pos() proc to move it. The demo currently contains:
- Labels: labels can display text and capture click events, so they can also be used as buttons. You can set the background color, size, text alignment, action (the proc that's called when clicked), and position.
- Buttons: they're a child type of the label object that have some different default values (ex: size, background color, border, etc.)
- Option Groups: you can define a set of options and the selection mode. The selection mode determines if the list uses radio buttons (you select a single value) or check boxes (you select any combination of values).