Earlier tonight I updated the Pixel Movement library to mirror the recent changes made to the Sidescroller library. These changes remove the "native" and "library" modes, leaving "hybrid" mode as the only mode. This allows for improved performance while also supporting features like ramps, 3D movement, and the possibility for additional movement/collision related capabilities.
The exact changes were:
- Removed the library and native modes. Since hybrid mode is the only mode, all of the mode-related options and code have been removed.
- Renamed most of the files. The names are similar: mob-movement.dm became movement.dm, mob-pathing.dm became pathing.dm, hybrid-procs.dm became procs.dm, pixel-movement-hybrid.dm became pixel-movement.dm, mob-debugging.dm became debugging.dm.
- Added collision.dm which contains code that used to be part of the pixel_move() proc.
- Removed the NO_FLAGS flag since all flags are needed by pixel_move() now.
- Removed the offset_x, offset_y, and offset_z vars. The pixel_x, pixel_y, and pixel_z vars can be used instead.
I also updated the Shooter Demo to work with the updated version of the Pixel Movement library.