The bank of Teka is closed! Get a job and buy your own damn memberships!
Teka remove Naruto Rogue, I asked Masterralphy55 THE MODERATOR, to remove it but he said you listed it and if he removed it he would get in trouble. Naruto Rogue is a rip of Naruto Jinketsu, neither ralphy or you have heard of it, yet you are moderators >_>_<_<>_<_<_>
-_- did i just hear you say that Master ralphy is a Moderator? what kind of joke is that? anyone know if this is true...?

Edit:
If Teka doesn't know about it, Ask another Moderator Yusuke13, Lord Andrew, Nadrew, Stephen001 There's quite a few.
Masterralphy55 has no such position.
Teka i miss you :D
we missed you Teka :)

~AHQ
Fuck you Teka, I don't miss you. ( Sarcasm )
Welcome Back!
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Fuck you Teka, I don't miss you. ( Sarcasm )
if you don't miss him don't massage him again idoit
I eat babies.
Stephen001 wrote:
Masterralphy55 has no such position.

Get on msn sometime.
MDC wrote:
Get on msn sometime.

He was on MSN yesterday.
I'm going to kill myself.
Can you buy me a job?
Dinomaster45 wrote:
I'm going to kill myself.

Go ahead :P
IVE MISSED YA TEKA!! DAMN YOU FOR DISSAPEARING!! btw its me Fallen Sanouske from an old guild! hahaha im impressed with all your work man! keep it up! i shall be back to pesture you :D :D :D beeeeeeeeware bwahahahahaha
Check yer msn would ya? ;)
Teka123, Naruto Rogue is a rip ; of Naruto Shensei Arashi, Naruto Shensei Arashi was created and hosted before Naruto Rogue , NSA shouldn't be considered a rip and not allowed public when Rogue is the Rip! Please reconsider your thoughts when you made Naruto Shensei Arashi not able to be seen public, trust me and all the other players that Rogue is a rip of Naruto Shensei Arashi
I love teka cuz his so cool and his heart is so good and he don't do unfair to anyone i think
Page: 1 2 3