ID:1216015

I remember the first time I stumbled upon this website. I was looking for a online version of Legacy of Goku 2 and found an amazing array of DBZ games. As I started to play I branched out. I started playing REO,Then REO2, Than An array of naruto games,Incursion and so on. I think I spent most my time on Space Station 13 xD.....Anyways. As I grew on Byond. I watched it Die.....To the point it is today. I dont want to let it go.....But I must I assume. Enjoy all you people. If it revives send me a message at [email protected]
I wouldn't call it dead. The activity is certainly cut, but there is still activity.
The new pager prototype also cuts that website activity a lot, as it makes the website nearly unnecessary for an average BYONDeer.
Most of our users never really go to the website (even when it was at its most popular). So one of the big motivations behind this new pager is simply to take advantage of the much larger traffic we already have there. We'll see how it goes.
We all hope it goes well, the ads are not much of a hassle, the new pager look and feeling is really worth it!
Unrelated, but are you getting the ads now, Fushimi? You mentioned earlier that you weren't seeing them, and we want to make sure that isn't the case (assuming you enable them for testing purposes).
Nope, just updated my pager to the latest build, the in-pager ads shows fine, but the ad that is supposed to show when you are login in a game, is not showed at all, hence a scary dark screen owns my deskop *scary*.
Ok, if you could report that in the Beta Bugs with as much info as you have (eg, your location and the version of IE on your system), that would help us out.
Sure I will, it is around 7 am here, hence why am going to bed.
Anyways I will post a full detailed report as I get the chance to in the following day.