The Olympians

by Chwgt
The Olympians
Journey through a fun R-PVP world of Greek and Roman Mythology.
ID:1216080

Just a small demo that I threw together so far. Just to show you guys what I am working on. Find any bugs, post them in forum please.

C+C Welcome.
And yes it's still just the basic combat nothing fancy. I can't share all the secrets of the game ;).
Not bad, Chgwt. Gotta get rid of those stat panels though.

Good luck with your game. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. =)
Love the general and simple style of it. Really great. Just get rid of those statpanels and I'm yours <3 =P

Some bugs:
  • Sometimes worn tunics disappear/flicker briefly. Mostly when moving before/after an attack or turning hard from west to east and vice versa.
  • When walking East and West the character moon-walks. Trying swapping two of the frames within that animation, or shifting the whole icon towards the direction of motion for the frame where the foot goes forward

That was all I found. Can't wait to see the full version!
This is pretty good. I suggest making sure the collision bounds for large things are set properly, seeing how I can walk through and under the right side of trees and the fountain base. And the statpanels should be replaced. The only good use for those is simple debugging, so please don't use it in the full version. :)
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
Some bugs:
Sometimes worn tunics disappear/flicker briefly. Mostly when moving before/after an attack or turning hard from west to east and vice versa.

When walking East and West the character moon-walks. Trying swapping two of the frames within that animation, or shifting the whole icon towards the direction of motion for the frame where the foot goes forward

Thanks, the Tunic and sword flicker cause I haven't finished the sprites yet. And what do you mean by 'moon walk' lol.

And I am open to ideas on what you guys think would be the best way to phase out the stat-panel.
*Clicks [+] button*