Lol @Teka.
In response to Teka123
Fair enough! that's why he's a sourpuss sometimes .. hmm I see.

Anyhow if you are looking for people Chatters could be a good start, many of the chatters are active in the community.
Previously in TCM: Golf Tournaments! (Teka Co. Mafia)

And that's how I got the name "Flysbad." I was just a harmless Fly, just flying... when out of nowhere! Teka's henchman "Minotaur" knocked me out with a golf ball! Whenever I woke up, I was stuck in this place called "BYOND."

EDIT: Teka made the .gif for me, but I came up with the idea lol.
Yut Put wrote:
GreatFisher wrote:
may i ask why that (insert anything, really) is playing golf with an axe?

No. you may not ask. teka is a genius, we do not question.

Code a system.
Yut Put wrote:
What?

Don't worry about him, he is a troll and I assume twelve years old as he just posts random crap everywhere.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Don't worry about him, he is a troll and I assume twelve years old as he just posts random crap everywhere.

You assumed right, lol.
My membership expires in 4 days. ...and it's my 18th birthday today. :)
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:

Proof?
In response to Oasiscircle
Oasiscircle wrote:

18th birthday? I would have assumed you were older than that. Unless you're just kidding in which I reply, "What an asshole."
BYOND has a conflictive community o,o
They didn't use to fight this much before, lol.

However, thank you again for the BYOND Membership, Teka (:
You should post here the link to the image which displayed all the people who got gifted with a BYOND Membership.
*raises hand* a member since 2008 O.O can't buy membership cause im from Philippines and wanted to become a member xD Sorry for being unreasonable and such
Why not hold a competition and have the memberships as a prize? I know a lot of people are currently disappointed with recent competitions falling through and such.
Hah, I just turned 18 in January.

On topic though, I think a competition would be a good idea. Maybe have a cut-off on those with memberships already? So if you have like half a year or more left on your membership you can't win?
Maybe even less than that. A lot can happen, and people can disappear, in 6 months. It would be ideal if whomever received this membership definitely put it to good use.
I'd love to enter a competition too, but some people need memberships a lot more than you and I. How can you say for sure you'll be on BYOND in 3 years? However, an active non-member will almost certainly use the membership tomorrow :P
Teka, i'm guessing you bought it XD. So thank you :) I won't let you down sir!
Love it. The art, I mean. I'm afraid I don't have home internet right now, so I wouldn't be using a membership much, if I had one, until I did again. -just so no ideas are given.
It was a pleasure Alpha and I appreciate that comment Nnaahh :) i'll consider you another time then :)

It looks like i might need to clean up a little :O.

Ease I'm afraid i believe most contests are unreliable and i do not wish judge people or let anyone down :(
I vote MDC.. hue :D
In response to Solomn Architect
Solomn Architect wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:

18th birthday? I would have assumed you were older than that. Unless you're just kidding in which I reply, "What an asshole."

I'm flattered, but I am just 18. :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6