ID:121650

Not Feasible
Applies to:

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
My cousin replaced my name with his and now whenever we log onto the game, "Duel Monsters Genesis", it will always log onto my account and put his name on there. I have tried countless times to change this, but it always pops up the same. Is there any way that I can change it back to my account and so we can change accounts on the same game? We log in as out separate accounts, although they are on the same computer, and it will still log in as me (YamiYugiAtemMutou), but with his name (Bob Harper), and I really don't want to go around as Bob Harper all the time. My suggestion is that when you go up to the file button up on the top left of the screen, can we put a button that says "Account" and you can log in or out of your account? If you aren't logged in then default will just sign you in as a guest.
Can you please change the title of this request to something more descriptive? I nearly dismissed it as "not a feature request."

In regards to your actual request, you can log out of the pager and log in as a different key, and all is well and fine in the world. It wouldn't be feasible (I think) to do it in DS as well.
If it properly logs you into the game with your account, but then displays his name, then he probably created a character on your account with his name. If that is the case, then it doesn't have much to do with BYOND, but is a system within the game itself.