Hey Pal ,i know i haven't been on for awhile(Busy with School)
But I'm Supporting you and your Successful game. Keep up the good work!

Eternal_Memories, today, there is one server with host because you changed pass and others can't host however it's version 3.30 and no matter what map you vote for, its always snow stage which leaf and akatsuki can't move. Theyre basically stuck in the air and jutsus aren't even moving through the stage, We once managed to get down and when I got stuck by rashomon I got sent to uchiha district map that only Sai was on and the rest were on snow stage untill they got stuck too. You either should fix it or 3.40 might be fixing this bug, try to do something with it or players wont be able to play. Also, every unlocked chars are locked and wont be able to unlock, missing 'observe' verb and map never changes. If you are able to update the version and if it doesn't help then delete snow stage or fix it, it lags much anyway. Thank you.
a cool game:X:X:X
yes :)
can anyone here host for me please?
WHY CANT I CONNECT ANYMORE LOL
Good updates, few people complaining that they post nice comments but they're not getting chars unlocked, server crashed again for everyone and now we have no server 19:41 where I live.
I've released v3.45 hosting files on HUB.
In response to Invotis
Eternal man, i lost all my chars after update, yodaime , danzou , hidan , zarutobi and tobirama. please can i am get they back ? Q_Q plz
In response to Invotis
o.o
In response to OnlyMeAndMe
OnlyMeAndMe wrote:
I see now i can say gcool game because no more team killing! best game ever!

OMG I LOST MY CHARS
Did i get banned cuz i cat get on the game?
This game is awesome....
This game....it's pure epicness. The characters are so completely balanced, even the locked ones. And the game runs so smoothly just about all of the time. This is definitely the best Naruto Sidescroller on BYOND. Keep up the good work! 83
Very nice game barly started playing and im already hoocked.

only complaint being some server lag but is most likely a result of #of players good job on this game.
This game is like crack lol I really cannot stop playing its so different from everything else on byond I cant complain even chasing runners is fun.
Gotta love the game :D I have so much fun playing it lol, Fav is naruto of course but second up i'm a healer :P just wondering though how you unlock the Kages 4th...the Senju and 3rd? I heard you had to fav which i have...hit the + thing on the hub..did ..And now what? D; i don't know. Would appreciate the help if someone helped me out though.
In response to Cooldude3000
I've unlocked those characters for you, thanks for the comment, have fun!
I'm really sorry for all the things going on today. I didn't expect there would be so many bugs in this update, I'll try to fix it really soon & bring up the Main Server.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68