very great game goood job
"- Balanced and great!"

I LOVED the reference to that shitty fuckin unbalanced game created by Ashley.

12/10
how i need to be a host
Okay cool, so i get booted cuz deidara was jumping and jumping and hiding and running, as i was trying to kill him of course i might hit a few others on my team..but me being booted for it? isent that nice :D im never going to play a game the has shitty admins, this game was so much better when it first came out..
Each Server has it own GMs, I haven't been online since Monday due to exams. It seems only a server is being hosted, and I can't control who they choose as GM, it wouldn't be fair after all. But I'll try to deal with it.
In such a type of game like this, I'd rather remove GM powers and rely on Player-side votes.

Democracy is always better than dictadure.
i booted you for reason after many warning you still did it and besides its a boot wow man up kid it means stop last warning and relog if you want to play still...... GET IT GOT IT GOOD....

Have a nice day,
Mrwhotehhell-Whote-
Awesome game still I see this being great in the future.
its a awesome game
one of the best byond games i've ever played
keep working on it :)
Awesome game! O.O im addicted D:
super awesome game only problem is i dont even get chances to play.when it loads it keeps restarting.
Awesome game, only problem is... Suck ass presidents. :( besides that awesome GMs awesome owner, etc.
Hokagenaruto1998 wrote:
Awesome game, only problem is... Suck ass presidents. :( besides that awesome GMs awesome owner, etc.

"Suck ass presidents"? Heh, you've been asking us to give you that rank for so long that you've now turned yourself against it? By the way, they're great. I believe you're calling awesome to the Hosters which can promote people to GM. But you're really giving a bad reputation to your name in this game, you should be nicer ...
I am the mos epic host ever! I own! Beatle Juice FTW!!! :D Join my server!!!
yo eternal nice fucking game nice fucking maps nice fucking everything. keep it fucking up :D
^ is better then beatle juice dont let him fool you :P
Deal166 wrote:
^ is better then beatle juice dont let him fool you :P

No you are not! Do not listen to this guy! I am better!
great game I recommend everyone who enjoys naruto!!
LOVE THIS GAME!
I like it. this game is perfect !! Join to us !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68