Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
this game is sooo fun to play xD the only reason i come on byond now ahaha
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
I believe the reason of the crashes is simple -> Shikamaru.

I perma disabled it on my server, it crashed too, though, I don't know if any Admin / President used Shikamaru through Characters Tab, I hope this problem gets fixed soon, because the crashes are destroying this game :S

It's not Shikamaru himself that crashes server's. It's his shadow possession move,that lags then crashes the game. The rest of him functions normally.
once I´m done having lunch I will rework its shadow possession jutsu and also another few bugs that were mentioned on the Bug Reports´ section of the forums.
So im pretty sure i got banned and that really sucks
Some one needs to post a link to the older host files. So players with shika doesn't crash the server.
Main Server.- V3.50 - byond://173.0.48.176:2012
join my server no lag
hey i heve a know sever that hes 1 rule its no abuse
In response to Davidjam
Davidjam wrote:
hey i heve a know sever that hes 1 rule its no abuse

i meen new sever
This game is awesome i thing i wont pley nothing other than that nice job Eternal !
need host
i think the game is awsome nice job
Amazing game with a good combat style and a very good playerbase. Thanks for making this game so awesome!
If anyone wants to give me a download link for hostfiles 1.0, I will gladly host a main server.
In response to The Rising Devil
The Rising Devil wrote:
If anyone wants to give me a download link for hostfiles 1.0, I will gladly host a main server.

You can download them through Download Button.
How do I host a server ?
just stared hosting a SOLID server, COME JOIN NOW!
I miss the good old days of NEM.. there were 25+ players.. There are so less players now.. thats very sad
Great game.
hmm i can't stay away soooo coooool even the the characters is cool
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68