Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
In response to EmeraldS
EmeraldS wrote:
I miss the good old days of NEM.. there were 25+ players.. There are so less players now.. thats very sad

I miss those days aswell, so I've decided to try to revive the game a bit, I've returned into my latest version (made by me), and now we have more than 25 players (in a single server), we barely receive decent hosters, so it's hard to get players if my server crashes and there are no more hosters... :S
I've pretty much revived the game in these few days, the updates are really great (:
The game has no lag because of the new update. Thanks Eternal. =D

Invo likes it.
Just got sick of Naruto spamming rasenshuriken.
Each time they get up, they rasenshuriken your face. While you fly back, they throw a rasengan out of their ass and finish you with a couple of punches.
the 2nd server has some kind of bug going on with it,thats why none is on it.check it out
I find that this is good so far but could use some improvement with say the jutsu's? because honestly shikamaru has CRAP for moves.
swagtastic game =3
Like the game i don't care updates much i just play it and host it sometimes.This is almost all i do during my freetime
ok i'm the only person to love this game as much as i do so i'm making and pormise to donate to but i don't what you to take my money so i pormise to donate and i'm loving all the updates and when i donate can i become and admin plwease
I love this game, u can enjoy playing it all day :D
But to bad is the lag :/ i hope one time this game can be lagless, it would be then the best game ever xD
Sadly, according to Eternal he may have to shut this down. This is because we are NOT getting any donations what-so-ever. We need donations to keep the VPS up Eternal himself has been paying for you guys to play for about 3 months now and it has costed him over 60$ to keep it up. Keeping in mind he hasn't gotten a donation since the game launched. Sadly you guys would get alot even if you just donated 5 dollars. The 5 dollars package includes PS characters (PS Sasuke PS Kakashi PS Naruto PS Obito PS Sakura PS Choji PS Shikamaru PS Kiba PS Temari PS Kankuro PS Gaara PS Lee... And so on.) It also includes all of the kages that are available now. Which WILL be locked in the future.. So guys please donate to keep Naruto: Eternal Memories up.. Also please thank Eternal for the updates and check them daily and remember to keep leaving comments, we love to see positive comments and even maybe judgemental comments. Please don't add hateful comments though they only demotivate the team :3.
EM i love the game and i love all of the new unpdates you are adding
Nice updates Eternal !! **Hats off**
Keep it up!
Why am i banned from Naruto: Eternal Memories
Really nice game also if you really want to make it a top game you must improve it alot. You could add ALOT of characters for donators and non, change/add skills to the characters already in, you could add more maps. Then there is also the problem of the lag, when the number of players reach 20+ the server start lagging really alot and i know you say you dont have lag but being the hoster you dont feel it like the other players; more than all the lag is present in that map that you recently made the only one. Anyway i saw u finally added a message at login that finally says what a donator can get, before it wasn't that clear. I saw you did many updates and they are good this comment is meant to be a suggestion to motivate the staff in being always better. I wish you good luck and keep up the nice work!
The updates are nice, but like any game with updates you can expect bugs to happen. The bugs get fixed quite fast after they have been reported though. But sometimes when a bug occurs there is noone to fix it with for example a reboot or something. I've only seen a gm/president online once this entire month. The owner logs quite often and fixes the bug fast or reboots the server. But since he cant be on 24/7 I suggest making more presidents/gms that can reboot to get rid of a bug untill its fixed or mute the chat to get rid of lag issues etc. The gameplay is still great and keeps impriving each update.
People have the option to vote for a server reboot, unless the game freezes the owner is not needed at all.
If you take a look at the recent updates the reboot doesnt reboot the server anymore it just resets it. It doesnt fix people if they are bugged, that requires them to relog and some people refuse to relog when they get a bug that makes them 1 hit kill people like what happened recently for example.
I have a question. Why am i banned from Naruto eternal memories? One day i logged on and i was just banned
join my server in the meanwhile
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68