Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Yeah, basically.
If you happen to have your hands on two or more different projects, you should create an Update Scheme, so you can Update all your projects at a stable rate, meaning, you have two wees to spend on NEM, then you spend the other two weeks of the month on EW.

Or more complex, ideate an updating basis to start from, and then make a version goal, so when the game reachs the schemed version you may focus on a different game.
I just wanted to say that I'm still alive, and I apologize for all these days without any new update, I won't be updating for long though, give me some more months.

Bye.
This game is THE reason I got back on BYOND. Kudos to whoever created this you've got a fan in me!
Can someone tell me how to add npc when i host so i can have some fun when noone is around? you know like put a computer controled kakashi or somthing?
This is the best game on BYOND if maintained laggless , and has enuf players. EM and neo u got my respect.
neds server :(
In response to Dagare-Keren
Join my server.
I Leeroy Jenkins'd Itachi while using Neji and I won. HELL YEAH!
JOIN MY SERVER IM NEVER AFK!
But yeah, the game is neat. The only downside is that there are laggy hosts. Not a problem of the game, though.
People now ban presidents because they make the server "lag" or boot someone who abused once? Total BS
In response to TeenGogeta
Abusing on purpose has always been a bootable thing.
In response to Nolp7
Nolp7 wrote:
Abusing on purpose has always been a bootable thing.

To be honest, I don't give a single shit about abusers, but Tayuya's dokis should either get nerfed so you don't get hit all the fucking time, or completely banned/deleted.
In response to SuperToby12
although I wasn't talking about doki or anything I agree. Mass Heal also needs a nerf.
Neo Rapes Everything'll be back soon, so he'll be hopefully updating again. I'm actually free, but I doubt I'll be back for soon, because I've installed Linux, and Windows is pretty much horrible in my computer since I installed for the first time Linux, it wants me to install sound drivers, plus Internet barely works, both things work perfectly in Linux...

I apologize.
What I ment was is that I booted a guy that abused once and I got banned for it, he wasn't even a friend of host.
this is a very fun game the owner did a good job on it
In response to Dex312
Dex312 wrote:
this is a very fun game the owner did a good job on it

Thank you (:
I'm doing my best to update the game with useful changes.
yamato's bind only traps teamates
In response to Aaa94
Aaa94 wrote:
yamato's bind only traps teamates

It's been fixed in updated version ;)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67 68