ID:121675

Poll: Style?

Realistic... Uh. Think Decadence? 15% (5)
Semi-Realistic... Think Feed 18% (6)
Cartoony... Think... Pokemon/Digimon 21% (7)
HIGH. This will give you seizures and will most likely make you barf rainbows. 18% (6)
Any votes here or in the above one will go for Semi-Realistic. 0% (0)
This is for you, ET. 25% (8)

Login to vote.

The game I was mention earlier.. What do you guys wanna see as the main art style?
HIGH! I WANT DEM NYAN CAT COLORS! I want that seizure inducing stuff.

Enzuigiri wrote:
HIGH! I WANT DEM NYAN CAT COLORS! I want that seizure inducing stuff.

It would depend on the Genre of course. For a fun RPG, I would choose a slightly more cartoon style. If you're making a more gritty war-like game, I would go with a realistic look. Games with completely out-there themes and genre's (Like Psychonauts, excellent game if you get the chance to play it.) would do well with a nice, Seizure inducing, Rainbow Barf intensive, color scheme and art layout.
I don't know if I'd call feed "semi-realistic", but I get the label... it's sort of a gritty cartoony. Regardless, I like it a lot as a style.
I believe you said that the game was supposed to be some kind of a "dark pokemon" feel to it? I would say try to go for a zombie look. Mix options two and three and I think you can get a moderately creepy cartoon look to it, which might be the desired effect.
I would actually go see that movie no lie.
Enzuigiri wrote:
I would actually go see that movie no lie.

They decided not to make it :(
I like how Team Rocket uses guns now.

*pulls out pistol* Prepare for trouble
*pulls out rifle* And make it double.

Pro status right there.
Dark as in... More blood, death, gangs, and all that, rather than cutesy bruises, "Blasting Off", and pathetically idiotic teams. Like Mafia I and II meets Pokemon.