ID:121757

Recent ive decided to create a series of games, the first installment will be called "Fallen". These game will be Angelic/Demonic - ly based. They will include high-quality art as well to please the player's needs. Without further adue lets move onto the features that have currently been programmed into the game.

Features

-Dynamic Lighting(Thanks to forum_accounts library)
-A Toggle-able transparent info box
-A Day/Night system(Days/Nights/Play-Time will be logged in character saves and displayed upon loading a game[on the game screen])
-Customizable Window size
-Key-Triggered actions such as running upon(And only while) holding down the R key, upon releasing it you will stop running.
-Name overlays(They will be mouse-over effects soon)
~Shadows based on lighting sources
-A Non-Lag(Atleast for me) Pixel-movement System
-And more...

Current In-Game Screenshot(Interface has not been worked on much):
Ingame Fallen Screenshot

This game has a progressing storyline, compliments of Lugia319. However, i wont be revealing much, or atleast ill try not to until the game is complete.
That's my base... and I was never paid for it.
Not the best base, no matter what.
While I applaud your efforts, Art-wise it is a mess. When designing a game you want to use one perspective, and one perspective only. Your tree and pilar are made front-view, your grass top down-ish and your base from birds-view. It clashes.

I am sure that with some minor effort you could fix this, good luck.
UPD, i wasnt aware it was yours Joshua(Fantasie) Supplied me with said base a while ago and said i could use it for whatever i feel like. Id like to continue to use this base so maybe theirs some way we could come to an agreement?

@Vrocaan, i never said it was the best, but i still perfer it over the average 32x32 un-detailed bases.

EDIT:
@Pandora; The art(Besides the base) is temporary. Its all going to be changed, it was just thrown together for a quick in-game display.
I must be blind or something...where is the base?
In the screenshot?
Oh i guess it didn't load correctly.
Well, i guess that's my fault. My first time using an HTML img snippit. Tell me if you can get it to load correctly, if not ill just link you to the image's link itself.
Base is ugly and awkward
I never asked for your opinions on the base, but trolling is welcome, so enter ET.

@Corax, the base's animation, nor anything story related will be given away until the games completion. This was just to let people be aware of the game, and give credits to lugia for the storyline.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
not liking something means you're a troll
BYOND

oh okay
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
BYOND

oh okay

You don't like anything though..
Ryuk25 wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
BYOND

oh okay

He likes me! D:

TheProductions wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
BYOND

oh okay

He likes me! D:

Nuhuh, me better!

Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:
BYOND

oh okay

I never said you were, maybe i worded that wrong, i was just saying it was welcome o.o;...After all we all know after you enter ET comes in. xD
Ya Jlx and productions are mah broskis. Ujelly? Its okay don't answer. I know you are.
I will be waiting for further information on the production of this game, if help is needed feel free to ask.

Keep it up
Is the the art you scammed out of Hulio-G?
Looks nice.