I've only had short periods of time to work on the game lately. This sounds bad but it actually worked out well because I had lots of little details to add. Here are some of the things I've added lately:
- Added more sound effects.
- Revised the HUD to use my HUD Groups library.
- Added a class selection area.
- Created a way to award new skills to the player when they complete a dungeon.
- Added some new enemies, including slime puddles that repeatedly spawn slimes.
- Added a couple new tilesets (still haven't made the maps to use them).
- Created background images for each zone and updated the old background images.
- Added hidden gems the player can collect.
As proof of my dedication to the project, here's the title screen: