Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
Um I try to play but when I do I get just a black screen, I can't even join watcher.
So I just found out that Frosty and Nii-Nii lost their admin status. I've been talking to Frosty, and he said [i]neither he nor Nii-Nii were given any warning prior to losing admin status[/i]. They just got online and found out there were no longer admins. Also, while I can't speak for Nii-Nii, Frosty still hasn't received an actual [i]reason[/i] for his firing. The only thing remotely close is that a third party was told that he was removed for "inactivity", even though he's been very active.

Can you at least give solid reasons for letting them go? Because these two have played very big roles in Pyrce and were very serious about their jobs; the least they deserve is a fair explanation.
You all should know by now that braska's real name is Asska.
In response to Fennec
Fennec wrote:
So I just found out that Frosty and Nii-Nii lost their admin status. I've been talking to Frosty, and he said [i]neither he nor Nii-Nii were given any warning prior to losing admin status[/i]. They just got online and found out there were no longer admins. Also, while I can't speak for Nii-Nii, Frosty still hasn't received an actual [i]reason[/i] for his firing. The only thing remotely close is that a third party was told that he was removed for "inactivity", even though he's been very active.

Can you at least give solid reasons for letting them go? Because these two have played very big roles in Pyrce and were very serious about their jobs; the least they deserve is a fair explanation.

---------------------------

Actually, Nii complained about Frosty for his lazying around. And there was good reason(s) for both.
The Admins of Pyrce were stagnant beasts. It should come as no surprise to anyone that all things which remain stationary and do not constantly move forward and evolve will fall. I have long had a problem with the administration of this game and perhaps such a thing is for the best. For Change. When humans strike against nature, it strikes right back. Such is the way of the Force. Such is the way of the Universe. It seems that Pyrce High is nothing short of a ruin, now. A shadow of its former glory. Things are finally getting interesting, yes?
In response to Koolkid50
I would like to announce, Nii-Nii Satoshi knows why he was kicked off the Admin team, he even admitted to it himself and said he did not blame me, I liked him but you can't just let normal users on your admin account. Now Kyogirl4lyfe is back and some of you hate her for some reason? I don't know the reasoning behind it but she has been doing a good job, if there even was anything I don't see why you can't get over it and forgive it, I think you as a Pyrce High player should respect my decision. She wasn't let go because of bad admining anyway no matter what you may have heard, it was personal problems between the two of us.

To make it simple you should respect my decision and give it a chance at the very least, not just come online and flame the whole admin staff for no reason what so ever.
In response to MasterBraska
I'll be frank here, Kyogirl is pretty shit, Satoshi was too, Metafrosty at least didn't get on and threaten people and abuse powers, and circlejerk like every single other staff member.

Your staff literally did and still does jackshit most of the time, other than threaten hosts and random players, while hosts do most of the work. Its like MH all over again, except your staff just won't quit and go away forever removing the problem, and the hosts are too docile and complacent to just add all the staff names to the dd banlist like they did on MH too.

There is literally no point in them other than you keeping your personal clique of handpicked shitlords shitlording over the playerbase of this game. lol
Lol, Jayiith, that was funny. It seems that spirit and will of the Pyrce High Community found itself a host on you: One that is not afraid to speak up against the oppression of the Sith Lords...er..Admins.

Still, if MasterBraska said it must be, then it simply must be. It's his game; he calls the shots. That much must at least be respected. And I really don't get what the deal is with you people and Kyogirl. It seems to me that she isn't the type to pick favorites and bend the rules when it comes to people she likes, unlike the other Admins.

I don't plan on playing this game any more, anyhow, but I still think that this will be a very positive change. For equality and what not.
In response to Koolkid50
Koolkid50 wrote:
I don't plan on playing this game any more, anyhow, but I still think that this will be a very positive change. For equality and what not.

W-well Koolkid maybe you're not as Kool as you think you are. :(...
I always encourage people to state a legitimate case of admin abuse on the forums, but for some reason no one ever does. If there's any abusive admin on the team, you can't pretend that you have no say on this issue.
I will have to say, though, looking at what's been going on, I do understand your concern.
One popular issue I would like to finally address (after multiple complaints) would be the game-wide rules.
According to Braska, he was never actually informed of these "Rules", and Nii-Nii Satoshi, apparently, felt as though he had a right to implement them himself.

His radical views definitely did not reflect on the entire staff! That being said, these rules have been deleted.

Moderators are here to help improve the game - and the last thing we want are moderators that intimidate others. From the beginning, the staff have only had the right to enforce the particular host's rules. I am disappointed that they were attempting to give themselves more power with that garbage.
So! As advised earlier, IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN ABOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REPORT YOUR CASE TO THE FORUMS!
We want actual information that will help us decide whether or not the administrator is being abusive - please do not bother if you're just going to post uninformative gibberish
I.E., "um kyogirl abuses her powers bans people for no reason and thinks shes better than everyone else .-."
t y, chicolindos.
In response to Kyogirl4lyfe
Kyogirl4lyfe wrote:
I always encourage people to state a legitimate case of admin abuse on the forums, but for some reason no one ever does. If there's any abusive admin on the team, you can't pretend that you have no say on this issue.
I will have to say, though, looking at what's been going on, I do understand your concern.
One popular issue I would like to finally address (after multiple complaints) would be the game-wide rules.
According to Braska, he was never actually informed of these "Rules", and Nii-Nii Satoshi, apparently, felt as though he had a right to implement them himself.

His radical views definitely did not reflect on the entire staff! That being said, these rules have been deleted.

Moderators are here to help improve the game - and the last thing we want are moderators that intimidate others. From the beginning, the staff have only had the right to enforce the particular host's rules. I am disappointed that they were attempting to give themselves more power with that garbage.
So! As advised earlier, IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN ABOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REPORT YOUR CASE TO THE FORUMS!
We want actual information that will help us decide whether or not the administrator is being abusive - please do not bother if you're just going to post uninformative gibberish
um kyogirl abuses her powers bans people for no reason and thinks shes better than everyone else .-.
I still think you're Kool, nonetheless, Kooler. But this has nothing to do with that.
People should be glad that Satoshi's dictatorship has crumbled before his very eyes. Look at the effort Kyo spent into typing what she typed. She obviously cares about the path with Pyrce High will take and yet some ingrates complain? At least justify it a little.
But yes, this conversation on these "Forums" is getting good. I hope more follows, quite soon! Nothing beats butt-hurt rule-abusers complaining about how they were "Treated unfairly" and "were killed" in a game where the killer is supposed to freaking kill.
In response to Koolkid50
Koolkid50 wrote:
Look at the effort Kyo spent into typing what she typed.

Laughed so hard at this.
Nii was making some rules up. He was going to boot me from a round because I told someone that I Was going to ignore them since they were being dumb and repeated the same words 10 times. That person got in trouble, and I got blamed for it as well. He said, "You made him do it!"

Because saying, "You're acting retarded, I am ignoring you." is making someone do something. It's not my fault he was trolling the round. He said it's against the rules to ignore people from the round. I don't have to play with a troll...:)
RIP Pyrce High, killed by atypical byond game staff, that was unnecessary entirely in its existence.
Honestly?

It was better off before all of these unnecessary changes were implemented. We were averaging around 15-20 on a normal day, more on a good run. Jason was tolerable at best but he wasn't the reason most quality players quit. There's this slight concern on whether this new direction you guys(staff) are going with is the right track for the game.

And Kyo, I did try making a post but I can't. I don't have permission.

Also, hellokitty forum? Bye, bye, PH.
some of the admins were complete ass holes, have not played in a while, hopefully these things were fixed with the team, because i am just now getting back into it.
To people who are complaining about Kyo.

Have she banned one person once she've became an admin? I don't think so. You guys are scared to get on PH because you think she'll ban you for talking smack about her, but she won't since she's not that kind of person. And PH is not dead, there has been the same amount of players on. Even knew people who are being attracted to the game. That's good.
I remember back in MH days( My key back then was Bobbyawesome and Ryuk25) mastebraska and kyogirl4lyfe would always rk me.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
To people who are complaining about Kyo.

Have she banned one person once she've became an admin? I don't think so. You guys are scared to get on PH because you think she'll ban you for talking smack about her, but she won't since she's not that kind of person. And PH is not dead, there has been the same amount of players on. Even knew people who are being attracted to the game. That's good.
Well...I left BYOND for like,5 months ago.I came back when it was Saturday just to check if this game died.And for my surprise,it did.The only server that was open was empty.Now,it was Saturday.SATURDAY.
So yeah.....the game died.Deal with it.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13