Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
I always encourage people to state a legitimate case of admin abuse on the forums, but for some reason no one ever does. If there's any abusive admin on the team, you can't pretend that you have no say on this issue.
I will have to say, though, looking at what's been going on, I do understand your concern.
One popular issue I would like to finally address (after multiple complaints) would be the game-wide rules.
According to Braska, he was never actually informed of these "Rules", and Nii-Nii Satoshi, apparently, felt as though he had a right to implement them himself.

His radical views definitely did not reflect on the entire staff! That being said, these rules have been deleted.

Moderators are here to help improve the game - and the last thing we want are moderators that intimidate others. From the beginning, the staff have only had the right to enforce the particular host's rules. I am disappointed that they were attempting to give themselves more power with that garbage.
So! As advised earlier, IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN ABOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REPORT YOUR CASE TO THE FORUMS!
We want actual information that will help us decide whether or not the administrator is being abusive - please do not bother if you're just going to post uninformative gibberish
I.E., "um kyogirl abuses her powers bans people for no reason and thinks shes better than everyone else .-."
t y, chicolindos.
In response to Kyogirl4lyfe
Kyogirl4lyfe wrote:
I always encourage people to state a legitimate case of admin abuse on the forums, but for some reason no one ever does. If there's any abusive admin on the team, you can't pretend that you have no say on this issue.
I will have to say, though, looking at what's been going on, I do understand your concern.
One popular issue I would like to finally address (after multiple complaints) would be the game-wide rules.
According to Braska, he was never actually informed of these "Rules", and Nii-Nii Satoshi, apparently, felt as though he had a right to implement them himself.

His radical views definitely did not reflect on the entire staff! That being said, these rules have been deleted.

Moderators are here to help improve the game - and the last thing we want are moderators that intimidate others. From the beginning, the staff have only had the right to enforce the particular host's rules. I am disappointed that they were attempting to give themselves more power with that garbage.
So! As advised earlier, IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CONCERN ABOUT AN ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REPORT YOUR CASE TO THE FORUMS!
We want actual information that will help us decide whether or not the administrator is being abusive - please do not bother if you're just going to post uninformative gibberish
um kyogirl abuses her powers bans people for no reason and thinks shes better than everyone else .-.
I still think you're Kool, nonetheless, Kooler. But this has nothing to do with that.
People should be glad that Satoshi's dictatorship has crumbled before his very eyes. Look at the effort Kyo spent into typing what she typed. She obviously cares about the path with Pyrce High will take and yet some ingrates complain? At least justify it a little.
But yes, this conversation on these "Forums" is getting good. I hope more follows, quite soon! Nothing beats butt-hurt rule-abusers complaining about how they were "Treated unfairly" and "were killed" in a game where the killer is supposed to freaking kill.
In response to Koolkid50
Koolkid50 wrote:
Look at the effort Kyo spent into typing what she typed.

Laughed so hard at this.
Nii was making some rules up. He was going to boot me from a round because I told someone that I Was going to ignore them since they were being dumb and repeated the same words 10 times. That person got in trouble, and I got blamed for it as well. He said, "You made him do it!"

Because saying, "You're acting retarded, I am ignoring you." is making someone do something. It's not my fault he was trolling the round. He said it's against the rules to ignore people from the round. I don't have to play with a troll...:)
RIP Pyrce High, killed by atypical byond game staff, that was unnecessary entirely in its existence.
Honestly?

It was better off before all of these unnecessary changes were implemented. We were averaging around 15-20 on a normal day, more on a good run. Jason was tolerable at best but he wasn't the reason most quality players quit. There's this slight concern on whether this new direction you guys(staff) are going with is the right track for the game.

And Kyo, I did try making a post but I can't. I don't have permission.

Also, hellokitty forum? Bye, bye, PH.
some of the admins were complete ass holes, have not played in a while, hopefully these things were fixed with the team, because i am just now getting back into it.
To people who are complaining about Kyo.

Have she banned one person once she've became an admin? I don't think so. You guys are scared to get on PH because you think she'll ban you for talking smack about her, but she won't since she's not that kind of person. And PH is not dead, there has been the same amount of players on. Even knew people who are being attracted to the game. That's good.
I remember back in MH days( My key back then was Bobbyawesome and Ryuk25) mastebraska and kyogirl4lyfe would always rk me.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
To people who are complaining about Kyo.

Have she banned one person once she've became an admin? I don't think so. You guys are scared to get on PH because you think she'll ban you for talking smack about her, but she won't since she's not that kind of person. And PH is not dead, there has been the same amount of players on. Even knew people who are being attracted to the game. That's good.
Well...I left BYOND for like,5 months ago.I came back when it was Saturday just to check if this game died.And for my surprise,it did.The only server that was open was empty.Now,it was Saturday.SATURDAY.
So yeah.....the game died.Deal with it.
We went through some drama, but Pyrce High stayed strong throughout, and now we're back to "somewhat" normal. Rejoice, all ye players!

Let's try to get along from now on, too. Dial down on the sensitivity, everyone, and try to be more forgiving, over *anything*. A deep breathe and a second, or third, look at the situation saves arguments and pain.

Just sayin'
In response to MiyoGal
MiyoGal wrote:
We went through some drama, but Pyrce High stayed strong throughout, and now we're back to "somewhat" normal. Rejoice, all ye players!

Let's try to get along from now on, too. Dial down on the sensitivity, everyone, and try to be more forgiving, over *anything*. A deep breathe and a second, or third, look at the situation saves arguments and pain.

Just sayin'

If by "normal" you mean the players that are still playing the game,then we have a serious problem...
And "forgiving"?Heh,you didn't play enough the game.Every round,EVERY ROUND has a guy who complains that he/she got "RKed",and then the drama starts.
In response to LORENZO2
LORENZO2 wrote:
If by "normal" you mean the players that are still playing the game,then we have a serious problem...
And "forgiving"?Heh,you didn't play enough the game.Every round,EVERY ROUND has a guy who complains that he/she got "RKed",and then the drama starts.

Eh? Um, I don't really know what you're talking about, but I agree with you that people do complain and stuff. I was referring to the drama and how a lot of people left for a while.

But yeah, you're always gonna get people that have a bone to pick, or are looking for fights. You've still gotta let it go. Unless you want drama, in which case, have at it.

We shouldn't let one bad player ruin the lot, though. So if you see that, shouldn't you try to ignore it and move on?

I guess "forgive" was a strong word. But I stand by that we should try to have less drama. At least of the bad kind.

Period.
In response to MiyoGal
MiyoGal wrote:
LORENZO2 wrote:

Eh? Um, I don't really know what you're talking about, but I agree with you that people do complain and stuff. I was referring to the drama and how a lot of people left for a while.

But yeah, you're always gonna get people that have a bone to pick, or are looking for fights. You've still gotta let it go. Unless you want drama, in which case, have at it.

We shouldn't let one bad player ruin the lot, though. So if you see that, shouldn't you try to ignore it and move on?

I guess "forgive" was a strong word. But I stand by that we should try to have less drama. At least of the bad kind.

Period.

Naaaaah,we should have more drama.For me,it is very funny,especially when I am a Watcher.
Pyrce High has gone open source for anyone to modify or create their own game, I hope you all can use this and make awesome modes or whatever you want.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4e6x0
Why is there no one ever on this game anymore -_-, literally this was the only reason I played BYOND and I think because it went open source, everyone is playing on private servers.
Finally, someone else!! I feel your pain, I've been dying to play mitadake high or this one, but no one never joins... T_T
http://www.byond.com/forum/MetaFrosty/MisuteriiHigh

^ Here, guys.

Sorry for having you all wait for people to come. It wouldn't have been that way if someone kept their hormones+ego in check.
Oh wow, thanks a bunch!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14