Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
"Why can't we be friends~" ;3
There you are wrong. That statement is a reply of you agreeing with him. Where is that "apologize" that you promised?
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
There you are wrong. That statement is a reply of you agreeing with him. Where is that "apologize" that you promised?

Shush and stop fighting.
Yes, Koz! ):
So, I don't really know if this would be a bug or just a plain glitch.

But I've joined, and the game started, I was still at the title-screen...and I re-logged, I couldn't join, I had to watch. D<
If you're stuck at the title screen when the game loads, it's because it's loading the map and putting you into the game. Some maps are large and the time it takes to connect once the game starts can vary. If you re-log during that time, you're disconnecting from the game and can't be put in a spot. So just wait until it fully loads.
I really disown the Judgement mode. DX
Yuyuko unban me, I'm sorry for logging on just to ask for someone to page Mystia to unban me from her server, I didn't think that classified as advertising. Please give me a second chance bro.
Aren't there forums for this?
Also, Soji, if you get stuck on the screen, it means their something with the code that did not render right.

Everything loads before the game even starts. :x
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
Also, Soji, if you get stuck on the screen, it means their something with the code that did not render right.

Everything loads before the game even starts. :x

You must not know how the game works, because that's incorrect.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ryuk25 wrote:
I didn't think that classified as advertising.

That should not be classified as advertising.

Well Yuyuko aka Shifune the ancient think, it is.
My only concern for this game as an old mitadake high veteran is the fact that you can't spray paint like in MH. Also, the old MH map would be cool.
In response to Jayith
Jayith wrote:
My only concern for this game as an old mitadake high veteran is the fact that you can't spray paint like in MH. Also, the old MH map would be cool.
The MH map was available in the past as a custom map, but I'm not sure if it still works.
In response to MetaFrosty
MetaFrosty wrote:
The MH map was available in the past as a custom map, but I'm not sure if it still works.

It doesn't. I'm making a noticably-different version of the old MH map that'll be available on various servers when I finish it.

If you have suggestions such as being able to spray paint like in MH, then utilize the forum: http://www.braska-projects.com/forums/index.php
Zuiryo High map 1.0 ready & looking for players~
Join in and get lost with your fellow initiates.
Beware the secret cult!
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Jayith wrote:

ohh stuff it... I don't mind not being able to spray paint... I rarely use it anyway
I don't know who banned me but once i find you i will hunt you down like a wolverine
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13