ID:121957

Yeaaaah! Ok now I'm happy, so I'll be working on the next update of Naruto: Eternal Memories! Got any suggestion? If so, please post it here! (: Thank you

By the way, Merry Christmas!! :)
=D, If you need a GM in Naruto Eternal, i could help you. I'm active
Each Server has it own GMs chosen by the Hoster. I don't know if it'd be good to add a Permanent GM in all the Servers. We should let people choose that person and then take a look at his/her activities every week to make sure he/she hasn't been abusing.
My ideas:
1.) Samehada fusion for Kisame.
2.) Nine-tails cloak for Naruto but takes a long time to activate, probably 1-2 minutes.
3.) More Sage Mode jutsus for Jiraiya and Naruto, probably Double Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, and collaboration jutsus for Naruto, and Ultra big ball rasengan, and Sage Art: Goemo for Jiraiya.
4.) Kakashi getting Kamui.
5.) Twin Lion Fists for Hinata.
6.) Tobi's world on the standard tobi we have.
7.) War Tobi - LOCKED: With his new outfit and a new range of jutsus. For instance, he can summon jinchuriki to aid him in battle like Pein and summon their bijuu forms for more damage but drains all your chakra.
8.) Madara - LOCKED: With wood release, rinnegan, mangekyou sharingan, amaterasu, shinra tensei, and planetary destruction.
9.)Pein - LOCKED: Updated jutsus with Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei, and Banshō Ten'in.
10.) Killer Bee focusing mainly on melee comes with his cloaks, each taking longer than the last. Example: Initial Jinchuriki Form takes 25 seconds, V2 takes 50, Full takes 75 seconds. However, you can only upgrade in forms by having the previous one active.
11.) Ukataka = Bubbles :O
12.) Mei = Lava release, boil release, and some fire, water, and earth jutsus.
13.) Ononki = Dust release. Utilizes his dust release to crush his opponents into microlized bits. He's strong in ninjutsu but weak in stamina and taijutsu.
14.) A = Lightning armor and liger bomb. Focuses on melee and has unusually large stamina and strength.
15.) Hashirama Senjuu - LOCKED: Utilizes his wood release to trap, bind, and damage his enemies while defending his allies.
16.) Choji - All his expansion techniques and junk.
My most favorite request: Shikamaru - Shadow bind, neck strangle, sewing, explosive kunai, and speed + ninjutsu
Probably add a few characters, for example: Hidan, Pein, maybe Killer bee and a few more other jinchuuriki if they can be found.
To me, the game needs fixes and such than new characters. Firstly, the inability to use jutsu whilst still randomly moving, and also fixing the timing of certain jutsu, as well as melee attacks; For example Karin being able to use poison whilst randomly running past a person, meaning you cannot actually dodge the poison at all and she can just run off and spam kunai.

On that note, cooldowns for jutsu; Example again, after using Rasengan and missing, Naruto has to wait X amount of time [Say ten seconds] before using Rasengan again. Stronger jutsu [Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, Chidori,Raikiri] Have much longer cooldowns; For example X amount of minutes for Sage mode and Susanoo after revival, and say twenty seconds after Raikiri or Chidori as they are likely to be OHKO jutsu.

A system for the melee attacks, so for example certian people who use Taijutsu; Kiba, lee, gai, Chouji ect can use more powerful attacks [Power attacks, knockbacks] that do more damage and have more effects than attacks from people like Karin, thus giving them an edge.

I had a few other ideas also, but I'll tell them later. Though, I should say we don't -need- tons of insane characters, take your time. Add all the leaf and akatsuki first, slow the process down so we have something to wait for.

Oh, and one extraordinarily important thing. REMOVE TKING! >.>
"Add all the leaf and akatsuki first, slow the process down so we have something to wait for"

No, just no. Who wants to wait forever for characters we want to play with? That may just be you, but around these times I would want to open my Christmas presents right there and then when they got under the tree. I hated waiting until 2 weeks later when it was the appropriate time. I don't know if that's just you or whatever, but I'd rather not wait for something that can come out quicker than it has to be.
I doubt adding new characters would change anything at all. Give me more time so I can create interesting and useful updates, not just updates which include characters used in the same system: leaf vs akatsuki (and maybe somebody gets a locked character for a round because the other village has too many people). The current characters is ok.
Seems like that's the only thing people get excited for anyways.
Urm, no pretzel. No. People would be more excited over a game with a decent amount of characters that is perfectly playable and allows you to play properly without dying ten times through tardish tking or people just spamming melee from two sides so you can't move than a game that has a hundred and fifty random characters but has hundreds of errors and bugs that make it unplayable.
My ideas:
1.) Samehada fusion for Kisame.
2.) Nine-tails cloak for Naruto but takes a long time to activate, probably 1-2 minutes.
3.) More Sage Mode jutsus for Jiraiya and Naruto, probably Double Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, and collaboration jutsus for Naruto, and Ultra big ball rasengan, and Sage Art: Goemo for Jiraiya.
4.) Kakashi getting Kamui.
5.) Twin Lion Fists for Hinata.
6.) Tobi's world on the standard tobi we have.
7.) War Tobi - LOCKED: With his new outfit and a new range of jutsus. For instance, he can summon jinchuriki to aid him in battle like Pein and summon their bijuu forms for more damage but drains all your chakra.
8.) Madara - LOCKED: With wood release, rinnegan, mangekyou sharingan, amaterasu, shinra tensei, and planetary destruction.
9.)Pein - LOCKED: Updated jutsus with Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei, and BanshÅ Ten'in.
10.) Killer Bee focusing mainly on melee comes with his cloaks, each taking longer than the last. Example: Initial Jinchuriki Form takes 25 seconds, V2 takes 50, Full takes 75 seconds. However, you can only upgrade in forms by having the previous one active.
11.) Ukataka = Bubbles :O
12.) Mei = Lava release, boil release, and some fire, water, and earth jutsus.
13.) Ononki = Dust release. Utilizes his dust release to crush his opponents into microlized bits. He's strong in ninjutsu but weak in stamina and taijutsu.
14.) A = Lightning armor and liger bomb. Focuses on melee and has unusually large stamina and strength.

Dark say it all

And add Tsunade Yin seal that would be awesome!
15.) Hashirama Senjuu - LOCKED: Utilizes his wood release to trap, bind, and damage his enemies while defending his allies.
16.) Choji - All his expansion techniques and junk.
My most favorite request: Shikamaru - Shadow bind, neck strangle, sewing, explosive kunai, and speed + ninjutsu

Remove Tkilling!
Give Gaara better jutsu's like Sand burial etc..
Something that keeps me from getting booted constantly, I am normally Tsunade and stuff...and of course I get barked at for it...oh and Tsunades slug jutsu is disabled and I would love to see a mode she can go into that has a constant heal for all of the team for like 1 minute maybe? No matter where they are. Oh btw this is Amechika, I didnt realize i was on my other account
Alright For the older(So called to much oped people that can't
be played by everyone should be unlock in my opinions)

Alright
Pein only oped because he can use path of ressurection ,
which can be nerf to be use 3 times or once

Hiruzen Sarotobi( third hokage)

Which i heard he only considered op because his amedaki trap thing whatever...
See that can be nerf to as being use it only 5 times
and after that you know it

You should add For hiruzen that Move he did on orochimaru(that took his hands) which take everyone life around him includes his and once he revived he can't use it anymore.

Kabutomaru in my opinions the only oped that on the game and should be locked.

Alright for other's

Should Add Tsunade Yin seal( which Give her a boost in Str,stm,def)

If you Add (ts)Choji
Add these Jutsu
Human Boulder
Human Size man(which allow him to grow to 5 iches taller than rest the char)
Butterfly mode(showing him eating a red pill)And Boost Str,def,stm)
This Butterfly mode(would only stay on 2-3 minutes)
SuperPunch(which show him hitting that person with his boost of wings)
when butterfly mode runs out(his stm reduce to 0)!

more to come just to lazy to write them!
You may not know this - but the icons he gets are from sprite sheets. He needs the icons to do it and he can't use icons from different sprite sheets because it would look odd compared to everything else. So don't expect new jutsu just expect new characters. :/
Tadahshi wrote:
You may not know this - but the icons he gets are from sprite sheets. He needs the icons to do it and he can't use icons from different sprite sheets because it would look odd compared to everything else. So don't expect new jutsu just expect new characters. :/

^

Thanks for explaining it :D Some people don't know and expect they can get 100000 characters, and all the villages even though Naruto: Ninja Council 3 barely had sprites from all the villages xD