Event Mar 29 2013, 1:57 pm ID:1220789

I will be giving away free Byond memberships to people who reply to this post, to show the Byond staff my support for the hard work they have done for us.

I will be giving the membership away when the money is transferred to my Paypal account.

How will it work?

Simple, I will randomly pick people and give them a membership. If you already have a membership, don't forget to tell how many day's you got left. For now I will be giving away 2x 1 year membership, but that number can go up.

~Deathscyth
Would be much appreciated,your a nice person.
It's a good thing you're doing. Don't count me in the event though. I've got 6 months thanks to Teka. Good luck.
Um....
I'd like one of those?

It would be appreciated.

If you do give me a membership, Thank you so much.
As soon as my pay begins coming in, I'll definitely be more active with gift memberships.
Pick me since I gave you permission to my icons.

Just kidding, I hope I get the lucky draw.

If I get selected, I'd gladly return the favor, thanks for the opportunity.
Would be great to have one, my friend need one membership.

Thanks for opportunity
cool dude U doing good thing by helping people who have good game and cant publish it and also helping by donating byond

you will reach the benefactors list soon then lots of ppl are donating it will be a challenge in byond

but its cool to get byond membership who hasn't got

tnx for opportunity it we will be great if i get one
What are the chances. . .I'll try anyway for the sake of it. If it happens then I'll try to make something.
Gimme Gimme Gimme...You have to cause...you know you wanna.

=)
I guess I will try getting it too.
Anyways, it is really nice that you do this, just to help BYOND.
Well thats generous of you. Good job for helping the community
I'd like to join
It`d be appreciated if I could partake, tho disappointingly I wont be using it anytime soon.
Thanks bro 4 days
Count me in. If I do win, could you extend Haiji's BYOND membership?

(His key's Haiji)
I'll participate on this event as well. Hoping to be picked.
:D
I'll participate too.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6