Screen Colors: 24-bit - 38.37%

WAT
My best guess is laptops etc, and they've pushed the screens to their max resolution, losing 32 bit colours in the process. Although with the screen resolutions bit, could just be a bunch of hunking CRTs.
Or maybe they had no idea what they were talking about.
It's pulled automatically from the website views, so these figures don't have a bearing on what people think they are running, only what they are actually running.
What.. What if I didn't want to be pried into like that?!
I FEEL VERY INTRUDED RIGHT NOW.
I suspect BYOND is the least of your worries, if your problem is Google Analytics collecting data when you visit an Analytics enabled site.
Google invades everything. Google Earth, Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Browser, Google Android Phones, Google is EVERYTHING! I'm surprised we don't have a Google Grocery Store by now.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Google invades everything. Google Earth, Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Browser, Google Android Phones, Google is EVERYTHING! I'm surprised we don't have a Google Grocery Store by now.

Let us form the Resistance!
Why would you resist Google?
We trust Google with our entire lives without knowing it and yet they are one of the least corrupt companies in existence.

If anything I'd rather rally for Google's expansion.
Google may delete us, once it owns the world.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

That's why there is the Amazon Supermarket.
Hmm, so no one runs a resolution less than 1024x600 (a very odd size, BTW). And 1024x768 seems to be the largest block.

Interesting.
What does "Other" include under screen colour depth? 8-bit? 64 BIT?!?!?!
It's a collection of dreadfully mis-reported values. 33 bit, 0-bit (for serious), stuff like that.
Jmurph: Netbooks usually use that resolution.
Nice stats.
@ Jmurph, only the top ten resolutions are listed, there is just under 14% not represented in that list. Personally, I'm thankful not too many people are still using 800x600 :p

I too have noticed a couple of Brazilian players on my servers, and they are most welcome to stay.
Do people in Brazil generally know English or would it be worth finding a translator so they have their own server of a game?

10% is a lot.
From my experiences you get quite a variety of language competency. If done well, I would of course expect most Brazilians prefer a native language translation.

Their issue usually is community-based, and speaking english within communal chat areas.
Page: 1 2 3