ID:122350

Keywords: poplava, winclickpro
WinClickPro is a power user tool I've been working on for a while. It started out as an experiment in interfaces and usability design. It eventually turned into a very useful power users tool. It's designed for knowledge workers who constantly deal with data.

It's hard to describe without demoing it but its kinda like having taskbar shortcuts on crack.

Instead of having a mess of icons and menus, you can overlay the buttons right on your desktop and bring them up with a single keyboard shortcut. When your done with it, it automatically disappears for you until you need it again.

You also have the ability to chain or macro any number of actions making for a pseudo plug-n-play programmers interface.

Some of the actions include, start application, normalize text, copy/paste to/from locations, copy/paste to/from clipboard, open task manager, show desktop, Close Application, Move files/folders, Send Keys, and more.

All of those actions can be combined into chains so as an example...

With a single click of a button, you can copy a files content to your clipboard from a file on the network, normalize it (remove formatting), and have it pasted into your active application.

Again, that's done with just a single click but you can customize any number of tiles to do anything you want. Since it launches any application in this chain, you can create you own application and add them to the chain.

I'm looking for feedback and looking for someone I can trust a little with a PayPal account to help me test the transaction/unlock process.

If you want to check it out, you can install it for free from here. It will have limited functionality until you purchase it. Although, there is enough functionality that you could use it regularly without any hassles.

WinClickPro

If you want to help me test the transaction system, let me know and we will coordinate and have you purchase through paypal (4.99), I'll send you the unlock key, you'll unlock and confirm unlimited usage, and then I'll reimburse you. For helping me, you essentially get WinClickPro for free minus the effort. It's not that big of a deal but that should be enough to persuade someone into helping me test it out.

Process is similar to the Resource Center transaction system.

Holly shit, that's mad as. xD
This sounds like a simplified and more expensive version of AutoIt.
nice... sometimes i hate not having a credit card/bank account
Forum_account wrote:
This sounds like a simplified and more expensive version of AutoIt.

In terms of automating some tasks, yes, I suppose they are similar... as-is most any other machine on the planet.

AutoIt is a scripting language for automating windows/applications. I use it at work daily and it's rather awesome for the price.

WinClickPro is fun and practical GUI which allows users to intuitively automate every day tasks without needing to know how to program.

In fact, more advanced users could create additional tasks with AutoIt (or anything else) and then use WinClickPro to execute them. WinClickPro would allow you to chain AutoIt tasks as well.

Again, WinClickPro is all about the GUI and all about easily automating everyday tasks.

Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Well, my limitations aren't that limiting so it really shouldn't be an issue. :)
PopLava wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Well, my limitations aren't that limiting so it really shouldn't be an issue. :)
still... you earned it.