PKP
M60
MK11 //Sniper Rifles
M39EMR
QBU88
L96
RPG //Explosives

Feel free to comment and whatnot. (:
That looks awesome. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Don't bail out on this project. Haha.
@Magnum4k: I probably won't, as I've identified the problem with me -bailing- on projects is that I can never get into a rhythm due to school, work, and homework.
I'd start a project on the weekend and then not be able to keep the flow and rhythm of development after not touching the game for 5 days.

So, now that I've got plenty of time to work on the game over this holiday break, I believe I'll finish it up. (:
For the larger weapons: Is it deliberate that it looks like they're holding them awkwardly, rather than actually wielding them like a gun?
@Popisfizzy: I do realize that, and honestly I did it for the sake of being identifiable. I tried to make sure each weapon had it's own distinct look.
Once I realized that it would've been impossible to make the player "realistically" hold larger weaponry I started using the stock as part of that gun-specific look. I think it still seems fine, as not many of the guns actually ended up being realistically held but the majority of them are identifiable from one another with a close enough look at them.
No portal gun?
Some of them are bigger than the mob carrying them. lol

But overall, great job!
@Yusuke13: Obviously not to scale! :P
Your rank: Spelunker

I R like caves? o.o
@Yusuke13: Yeah, that rank hasn't been changed in a looooooong time.
Change name to "Inner Circle" ?
VERY COOL!!! but you should take ET advice. Adding a portal gun to the game will give it almost as many players as if you added call of duty to the name.
What's it all for?
SuperAntx wrote:
What's it all for?

An art museum.

A game, duh!
Oasiscircle wrote:
Once I realized that it would've been impossible to make the player "realistically" hold larger weaponry I started using the stock as part of that gun-specific look.

It's not a bad thing at all, so long as it fits the style of the game. If this is a serious war shooter, then go back and redo it. But if it's supposed to be silly, then the way of holding the gun is very fitting, and adorably-awkward.
MW3 :D

No AK47? Scar-H/L,ACR 6.8, and PP90M1? I r sad.
Your RPG is backwards.
The front of the RPG looks like it's tucked into the dude's shoulder.

Frankly, none of your weapons look anything like the real world counterparts they're named after.

If you told me to look for this weapon or this weapon or this weapon in your game, I would tell you that the weapon doesn't exist in the game. The same can be said for the rest of the guns you've listed.

Masterralphy55 wrote:
MW3 :D

No AK47? Scar-H/L,ACR 6.8, and PP90M1? I r sad.

Actually these aren't from MW3, I've never played it in my life.
They're mostly from Battlefield 3 and my own knowledge of fun guns. (:

D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
Your RPG is backwards.
The front of the RPG looks like it's tucked into the dude's shoulder.

Frankly, none of your weapons look anything like the real world counterparts they're named after.

If you told me to look for this weapon or this weapon or this weapon in your game, I would tell you that the weapon doesn't exist in the game. The same can be said for the rest of the guns you've listed.

The RPG isn't loaded, that's just the launcher. I'll probably end up doing a SMAW rather than an RPG just because RPGs have the tendency to be loaded with the projectile exposed.

Luckily this isn't a "match the gun to the name" game, otherwise we'd have a problem. I agree that some guns I will have to go over to fix them up, but you have to realize that being able to identify your opponent's weapons' name is much less important than being able to identify your opponent's weapons' class. Although, some of the guns look pretty similar to their counterparts with compensation with the possibility for detail.
Looking at the guns, I had no clue what they were.

Looking at the list, I instantly knew that Oasiscircle plays a lot of BF3. :P