ID:122463

A couple hours ago, about 30 minutes after the new year here, I decided to take yet another look at my old corrupted hard drive and attempt to recover the data.

I tossed it in the freezer for an hour or so (fingers still burn from touching it, haha), tried it with an external hard drive cable on multiple computers, tried shaking and banging on it, and much more. Finally I got in and was able to skip a consistency check on the drive and successfully recover my Feval 2.0 work. So 2012 is a great year so far! :)

In other news, I have been doing a lot of work on Teridal's next update. Basically in the process of redoing all the GUI to be quicker, easier to use, look nicer, and work well with BYOND's Flash client (hopefully).

I'll go ahead and post a screenshot showing some of the GUI changes.

The screenshot doesn't show much, but, it's at least something to look at. Hopefully the new update will be ready in a week or two. It's taking much longer than anticipated.
Congrats, but how about its move to flash? are you still doing all that?
Ryuk25 wrote:
Congrats, but how about its move to flash? are you still doing all that?

I haven't worked on the Flash port of Feval for awhile now (it's playable, but far from done). I'm mostly waiting to see how BYOND handles their Flash client.
All I got for new years was a bunch of gunshots at midnight =/
Tossed it in the freezer? I never heard of that one.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Tossed it in the freezer? I never heard of that one.

'Cuz you're basically a fancy neanderthal.
What is "GUI" ?
Graphical user interface, mang.
whats a interface
Vexonater wrote:
whats a interface

Well you see, when a man and a woman love each other very much...
I want your house =X