Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1225076

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Since the new movie of the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods came out. I introduce a new transformation Super Saiyan God that based on the movie.

Super Saiyan God is a form that beyond Super Saiyan 3(AND Also Super Saiyan 4). But it can be only use in a short period of time. Although, DBZ HU have ultimate form as the strongest transformation. The new form that should be at least more powerful than ultimate form since it have a time limit.

How does the Super Saiyan God works? Well base on the movie this form require 6(5) pure heart Saiyan to be able to transform. We can use the alignment that show the good/evil base on killing the NPC. This form cannot be transform for a long period of time. It should have a limit of 1-2 minute and have a cool down afterward.

This form is just like fusion, it borrow other player's power to form into one. It's a great opportunity to have a chance defeating someone who is stronger, than using their own power. It Using other player's power. This form have time limit, it should be fair and not become overpowered. I understand that it would be difficult to make something like this but do whatever best to fit in.

The only thing is that base on the movie is that only Goku that can transform to Super Saiyan God. So lets just make any Saiyan character be able to become Super Saiyan God but having icon on top of them like Majin form. This is to prevent everybody just using Goku.

Another thing is how to obtain this form? In the movie Goku cheated and ask Eternal Dragon how to become Super Saiyan God. So to get this form in game they you have to use Black Star Dragon Balls to wish for Super Saiyan God Transformation. After that you get innate skills. The way they uses is that it will request you to ask whoever 5 players to give them power. Whether or not they are accepting it or rejecting it.

It is a great news that Akira Toriyama decide to continue Dragon Ball Z works. Why not this game? This game deserve to have more fun not just stand there do nothing but focus train. It need more updates, and features.

Also, I have created the Goku SSJG icon that perfectly look like the movie. Everybody wouldn't be regret having a coolest looking transformation. I will be upload the icon as soon as i completely finished it. Also new mission/emeny Thanks for reading my request, so do whatever that is best to make the new transformation happen. So think about it whether you like the ideas or not or if you have any changes you want make. Thanks!
Yeah I think They should add More Character and Mode. PLus More Misson To make it more fun and last longer. I'm Bored of the misson now. They all finish to fast.
Falacy you should put more character and misson those misson is kinda fast and easy since it have focus train. Now make some hard misson and new ultimate mode like ssj god mode. and stuff!
Kakarots wrote:
It is a great news that Akira Toriyama decide to continue Dragon Ball Z works. Why not this game?

Because he gets paid millions of dollars, and has official support. While I bleed money to keep the servers of this game online and get banned for it.

The source will most likely be released soon, allowing whoever wants to add whatever they want to into the game.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kakarots wrote:
It is a great news that Akira Toriyama decide to continue Dragon Ball Z works. Why not this game?

Because he gets paid millions of dollars, and has official support. While I bleed money to keep the servers of this game online and get banned for it.

The source will most likely be released soon, allowing whoever wants to add whatever they want to into the game.

Thanks for the reply

Alright, she's ready everything completely finished(I hope) Uploaded at Iconshare and here a link for mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?ln8u23qo8zie741
So if I download that I get SUPER SAIYAN GOD ?!?!?!?! Or is that wishful thinking ?
In response to Technobacon2013
Technobacon2013 wrote:
So if I download that I get SUPER SAIYAN GOD ?!?!?!?! Or is that wishful thinking ?

No It just an icon that you can use for subscriber. You can't transform to that yet, wait until Falacy do something about it.
Dang it
Technobacon2013 wrote:
Dang it

Don't worry if this update happen then you could be able to use it!
*Updated!
Go Iconshare and download now!
http://xevxt.deviantart.com/art/ Goku-Super-Saiyan-God-sprite-sheet-368783296?q=gallery%3Axev xt&qo=0

Whats new?
-Little brighter hair color
-Glowing(reflection) effect
-New Charge
-New power up
-And many tweaked graphic effect
Have fun! Any idea or changes you want to make? Ask me!
In response to Kakarots
Kakarots wrote:
Technobacon2013 wrote:
Dang it

Well that's a 25 out of 75 percent chance right ? Because Falacy has to think about it and see if he likes it and ost of the time he doesn't
Technobacon2013 wrote:
Kakarots wrote:
Technobacon2013 wrote:
Dang it

Well that's a 25 out of 75 percent chance right ? Because Falacy has to think about it and see if he likes it and ost of the time he doesn't

If we have lots of support toward this suggestion then it would happen. Think about it, if everybody agreed to make SSJG form and everybody suggesting more about having SSJG then it would make our voice heard and become true. But anyway don't worry about it, Dragon Ball Z have new form and all other DBZ game should at least have it too.
I'm just really Scared and I know you're probally Irritated by me now but still
Technobacon2013 wrote:
I'm just really Scared and I know you're probally Irritated by me now but still

Just like I said don't worry about it. It will happen.
make a super saiyan god Ultimate Gohan and a super saiyan god Vegeta
Kakarots, I've made the Super Saiyan God Transformation Code and ssj god icons for Mystic Gohan, Teen Gohan, Vegeta, Kid Trunks, Gogeta, and Gotens, however i can't host, if you can host we could work together
Super Saiyan God isn't a short term power. Goku proved that. Originally yes it was suppose to only give a temporary boost of power but Goku out of no where reawoken the god power he had a taste of. Further proof would be why would they make an entire new series which is about to be announced they will officially be making based on 12 gods of destruction and the z fighters who can't even transform into gods and last a full fight? Reason being they'll unlock the ability to transform into ssj god at will. Like Goku did. K. Peace.
In response to Yoshino21
You just went full retard. im sorry but there is not going to be another season. if you even read recent interviews with akira toyiama he stated that if there was another movie. vegeta would be the main lead, and asked about now that goku has god power would he go ssj2 or ssj3 anymore and what about ssj4 and would there ever be ssj5
in the interview he said goku wont go ssj2 and ssj3 anymore because hes realised that if he focus on his base and ssj he be stronger with out drawbacks of ssj2 and ssj3.

in sence toriyama saying goku can still ssj2 ssj3 and get there epic boosts its just toriymas way saying hes never going make a villain stronger then gokus ssj that he ever needs to go beyond it. and he blanked ssj4 and ssj5 because GT is a cancer to him. also on another note the 12 gods you on about did you even watch the movie? whiss explained that there are 12 diffrent universes aka multiverses. with 12 diffrent gods destruction picture it this way billus is the universe of the goku we all love and knows. yet if you rember Future trunks came from a diffrent universal time line because changing the past didnt effect his that means future trunks from android cell saga has one of the 12 gods destruction for his universe? understand they wont ever be a sesaon foucsing on 12 diffrent GOD because it would involve going back in time of future with time machine that can jump to all 12 for no reason what so ever
In response to TensaZangetsu1991
Sooooo no SSJ2 or 3.

Well crap.