ID:122558

Greetings,

Surprisingly, at least to myself, I have found myself drawn back into BYOND, I have a few ideas for some truly original projects that I hope to start working on soon, however, my pixel art leaves much to be desired.

Anyways, my main reason to post is that I will be giving away 1 Membership, its been quite a while since I've gifted one, to whoever can guess the number that I am thinking of between 0 and 50, you only have one guess, if you guess more than once you will be disqualified. I will be monitoring this post for the next couple of hours and then again in the morning if no one guesses correctly by then.

Hope you all have a good day :)
SnipeDragon

Update: Congratulations to Boxcar for winning the membership extension, at least, in their case!
I should probably add, that if you guess correctly but you don't want the membership, you may choose who to pass it on to.
Aren't posts made to receive a lot of pointless comments blocked?
If an Admin or Moderator wishes to block the post, I won't complain.. this is real though and once someone guesses the right number (sorry, it hasn't happened yet,) I will close off commenting.
Congratulations Boxcar! I will be contacting you on the pager shortly, or through your site's comments, whichever is more convenient for you.

To everyone else, thank you for playing, I will be hopefully starting something like this every couple of weeks, but we shall see.

-SnipeDragon
I need a host again snipe if you still do that. lol
The number 23 is always the right answer.
1, clearly.
C