ID:122581

Hey everyone, it's great to be a member again, I'm really looking forward to these new updates! :) also, I can really sympathize when it comes to Top Ramen

After being inactive for the past year I've got some new stuff to show you:
  • Hangout - A pretty solid chat utility, it's got a good host of features. and it's great for snow days, because it's a well established fact that snow days are for sitting inside and codingchatting instead of, you know, having fun in the snow

• Savefile Editor - Good for (you guessed it!) redecorating your room and cooking your breakfast.

• dmb2installer - some of you may remember dear old dmb2exe. This is its little brother from the future, and now that I have a bit more experience under my belt I've done my best to make it as user-friendly as possible (any more friendly and it might connect to your synapses and take over the world!). Here's hoping it will become obsolete soon as the flash client gets better and better.

As for bigger, meatier projects, there is an action-adventure game I have been working on for a long time now, somewhere around a year and a half (Meen Labyrinth is its name, some of you may remember me babbling about it! Hopefully BYOND will still be around when I finish it x_x). Alongside that I'm making a small interactive story game after really enjoying To The Moon (amazing soundtrack, amiright?!), and some little experiments here and there. In short, I'm pretty excited to be back. :P

All the best,
Meta
Why can't I Yea, this post?
Because you're not as awesome as you think you are.
After some time, I decided against making dmb2installer public. I did this because I'm worried about some idiot with a bit of knowhow realising the possibilites, taking the code and tricking a playerbase of unsuspecting newbies to wreak all sorts of havoc. So it's best just to wait hopefully until a feature like this is added to Dream Maker itself. However, if you really want to use it contact me and I'll be glad to help out. It isn't that difficult to make anyways so I wouldn't mind giving anyone with half a brain a hand. :)

@Bobbyawesome: Yea/Nay is a members-only thing now
:o heum i will like to have DMB2Instaler !