ID:122759

As some of you remember, I posted that my girlfriend was pregnant back in august. I am sorry for not posting any updates on the matter, but I just really haven't been back to the site until recently.

Sadly we ended up miscarrying, It was pretty hard on both of us but we decided to keep trying. Well close to eleven weeks ago we got pregnant again. We are due at the beginning of august! We are very excited and are in the process of finding a new place to live to accommodate for the little guy... (well.. I'm going to say little guy until I know differently). I've decided if it is a boy he will be a JR. Anthony Paul Millard Jr. If it is a girl Samantha will be naming her.

Well guys that's all for now, I might be doing some programming if I can find time, been really inspired by some games lately.

Sad news, but congrats, this kind of thing can break a relationship into a million pieces glad you can pass it and try again!
I literally have no idea who you are because I have recently(last 3 months) become an active blog user. However I am sorry to hear about the miscarrying, it is never nice to hear that someone has to suffer that sort of trauma, but am very pleased to hear about your pregnancy and wish you all the best this time round. Also my birthday is the end of july so could end up being born on the same day lol, just thought I'd piont that out(26th of july). :D
Raise him right, Eagles are the way to go. :) Congratulations though! Look forward to hearing more about this.
July is 6 months from now.
Albro1 wrote:
July is 6 months from now.

And he stated that they got pregnant close to eleven weeks ago.
Derp.
Ah. I never even thought about taking the time to see when eleven weeks ago was. My bad.
well as long as things are going fine for ya... Congrats Ol' Bean!