Elemental Warfare

by Archfiend Master
Elemental Warfare
Elemental Warfare is a pvp type game where you try to master the Elements. There are a lot of great and new ideas in the game so give it a try. (Beta Testing)
ID:1227942

If you find any bugs or any ideas for the games post here and they will be looked.

When posting bugs be sure to put what you were doing to set off the bug.
Idea #1: Eagle
Idea #2: Change the skill tree into panes or something so you can actually close it without having to go back in the menu and say "Back To Me" or at least so we can just click it away

Idea #3: Redo the economy of the game (start by removing the money gain from training or slow it down a lot lol).

Idea #4: Combine the 'Body' & 'Equipment' tabs together to make 1 tab (think it would look a bit nicer

Idea #5: Remove the ability to "Steal Gold" from non KO'ed opponents & in safe zones. I mean, make it so it doesn't show up unless the opponent is KO'ed

Idea #6: Adding a label or something for the amount of skill points you have (skill & tech points). Can do it just using winset so it's not to hard.

Idea #7: Items on the ground disappear after a certain amount of time. I dropped a top vest on the ground yesterday, still there - would be nice if it just went poof n disappeared after a while.

Idea #8: Better training icon...I understand that it's trying to do a curl or something for self train...It just really weird.

Idea #9: 1-9 macros for the hotkey bar... That way I wouldn't need to do .click Rock-Throw for example
Change certain weapons so that only droped by mobs, and buff mobsthe further away from the spawn they are the stronger they get D:.