ID:1228070

Resolved
BYOND Version:New Pager 1178 and 1179
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 26.0.1410.43
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Last night I got disconnected from a game I was on, and was still on another server for it. I could not reconnect even though the server seemed to be fine.

I decided to try reconnecting on pager, and that meant logging out on the other server I was on; it didn't work and made it so I couldn't join either server anymore.

I tried updating from 1178 to 1179, and it didn't help. Oddly enough, I tried another key I have, which for the record is not a BYOND member, and it connected fine. I just tried again today, still no luck. I tried clearing my cache last night and today, still no luck. I tried joining NEStalgia and it didn't work either.

The odd thing is I don't get a connection failed screen. It just says connecting then goes to the thank you for being a BYOND member your game will start shortly, or however it goes, and then it stays on that screen and does not open the game.

It's worse if my cache is cleared. It does a flicker to switch to that thank you page mid-download, and when the downloading of resources finishes I just get a blank solid black page.

Sorry for breaking the standard step by step description layout and such, but I am at a loss for this one. I don't know if it's the new pager, but this didn't ever happen to me on the old one; anything even close resolved its self by the time I logged in the next day, likely due to a fresh computer restart, which I've already tried.
I assume the old pager works just fine for the same games?
In response to Tom
Yeah. I just tried it, and it worked fine.
Lummox JR resolved issue